Simply Group

Simply Group Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

They flew me out to toronto cause i was one of the top sales women in edmonton

It was great i truly regret leaving the opportunity. It was fast-paced and it takes a certain personalities to really be able to achieve that salary, as it is hard work the more doors more money. You have to be able to adapt quickly to each homeowner.

Absolute joke

They'll find anyway to not have to pay you or give you perks while at the same time trying to make it sounds like they're giving you the world. Everything about it is terrible.

Door to Door Sales

I was a door to door representative which meant that I had to knock on doors, be in peoples homes and do sales presentations. It was 100% commission base

Work Life Balance.

Nice place to work. Management respects its employees and helps out where they can, Excellent place to work. Work culture is very easy and everyone is extremely friendly. They work hard and play hard.

Good workplace and still improving

There is a lot of changes going on in this company. Management seems to want to take a step forward in culture, atmosphere and the general work place feel. Lets see how it goes but so far so good.

Fun place to work

Great place to get started and learn about sales. Must be willing to put the work and the results will show. Not an easy job by any means but lots of opportunity.

Dont work with simply green

scammers scammers scammers, you work door-to-door with no base pay and you only get commission 500 bucks for every sale, sounds good yeah? think again mate, they make people sign documents without reading them and people end up stuck for 10 years paying for simply green

good place to work

The opportunities are endless! The rapid growth and fast paced environment continues to provide excellent growth and financial opportunities for all team members. The training isthe transition from orientation to being actively involved in the role is seamless.

A lot of growth opportunity

I've been with Simply Green for 2 yrs now and have excelled so much in my career alone at this company. My interview process was long but once I was hired, i realized that the genuinely hire the best if the best. I've referred several friends of mine and would also recommend others. We came in 13th position for best place to work in Canada

Pros

Birthday cake every employees birthday

Cons

Long hours but i gst paid over time.

Poor Management, great environment

Benefits and team work environment was fantastic, however the work life balance was very much more work oriented even off the clock you would get calls from management about things that could wait till the next work day.

Pros

Wage/Benefits

Cons

No boundaries

Jobs at Simply Group

See more jobs

Simply Green

Start up company that of course has its ups and downs. - Learned to multi task - Engaged with clients You must be a trailblazer in regards to growth. They offer you a chance to learn anything.

Looks good at first glance

Worked for this company for over a year. I would not recommend it for anyone who is going to dig deeper into what the company actually does, how it makes it's money, if you have scruples, morals or don't want to rip off customers by charging 2-3 times the cost of the products.

Pros

Amazing training on life skills, business management skills, sales techniques, and ability to travel across the country

Cons

Type A personality conflicts constantly, no work-life balance (expected 10-12 hour days six days a week), constant lies and evasions of truth on the part of management and coworkers, Door to Door Sales, no employment rights as they hire you as a contractor

Fun but definitely a challenge

Great co workers. Not the best if you need a stable income. Lots of travel opportunity, also good if you like a challenge. Very family feel culture. Fun if you can handle it.

Pros

great coworkers

The saturday soldier

Meeting people everyday building new relationships. and being promoted as soon as i got to edmonton on my birthday. I build new friends and strived to be the best which i wasnt far from accomplishing.

Pros

weekly pay

Busy and fun workplace

Each workday was busy and at the same time fun. Simply Green Home Services gives an opportunity to learn something new each day and develop your personality. I enjoy communicate with different people each day and that was the most important qualification for this job.

Pure commission

Forget whatever these guys have said to you, this job is pure commission and it's door to door. They have a program called Simply Support where they say you get paid 300/week for 3 weeks but it's actually a BONUS program and you only receive the $300 bonus if you have: 1. full attendance 2. Never late ie. be there 15 mins earlier 3. make 3 deals each week They make it sound like this was base pay but that's not the case. However they give you training pay only if you stay for 2 weeks you'll receive that payment. ($100~) The description says they are flexible but honestly they fully expect you to work 12 hour a day 6 days a week. It's a very hard job but the incentive is good. For 1 unit HVAC installed you'd receive 350. You do the math. But yea it was sucks that they weren't clear on Simply Support

Pros

Good potential

Cons

Long long hours

Very productive and motivating place to work at.

Working in such an entrepreneurial environment is really motivating. It makes you push yourself harder to achieve all the things you set yourself to accomplish. Loved interacting with new customers and learning how to approach different kind of people without being rejected. Great customer service experience and communication skills.

Pros

Great interactions with different people.

Cons

Long hours.

Busy , Loud and fun

I think my time Simply green was good learning experience. I loved going into work everyday because the people I worked with always made the day interesting. I loved talking to new people everyday but telemarketing just isn't for me.

Postive Environment

Positive work environment, very motivational and lots of room for growth and opportunity. Team is very professional and knowledgeable about the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Simply Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement