Simply Group

Simply Group Management reviews

Clear

Hardworking and fast pace

learned how to be a better leader and work for me and build a team, management pushes you hard to go get sales and workplace culture is very fast-paced

Extremely unprofessional management

Terrible experience to work with this company. A year before this company didn't even have an HR, but HR is still a joke, absolutely no job security. Tasleemah Ladak who was Director customer experience and now she's VP, she doesn't treat people fairly and works like.a dictator, she keeps firing people without a fair cause and no team lead manager or HR has a say in it. Even if you have spent years to serve this company they won't blink an eye to trick you and ruin your career. In two years I have seen horrible behaviour of management. I wasn't allowed to take few weeks vacation for my wedding and company laid me off blaming me I took unathurized time away. While my manager and team lead were aware of vacation two months prior to wedding. I won't recommend working here unless somebody has ablsolutely no choice.

No loyalty and no job security, but learned a lot I guess

The work environment was pretty good amongst the customer reps and junior associates. Management, Seniors and Executives really don’t care about the little people that are the heart of this company. Anything management level and up pays quite well but be prepared to work: crazy hours, fulfill insane requests and deadlines. Most importantly (to them), bow down to everyone above you; if you don’t, their immaturity will be your downfall.

Pros

Breakfasts

Cons

Work insane hours, no loyalty to you, no job security, management and up are incredibly immature and rude.

You're only working hard enough if you sell your soul to the company and even then it's a gamble..

I worked there for 8 months and looking back I'm shocked that I didn't pick up on the multitude of red flags. First of all you don't even know what you're getting into until after you've been hired and then they're super nice until they suddenly throw you in the deep end and you're left with a super pushy script to pressure homeowners to let you in their house to sell an absolute scam. Seriously, don't work there even if you're desperate, you leave with less money than you start with.

Most terrible corporate culture

The owners are crazy punks, but they'll try to make a good first impression. Stay away at all costs. One of the worst companies to work for in toronto.

Scammers

Simply Green is a fake company, they are scams and unreal business. Don't waste your time. The owner is very childish and selfish, rowdy and unprofessional.

Great place to work. Huge learning opportunities on HVAC industries. Awesome work environment, colleagues and management. I would definitely recommend my friends to work for Simply Green Home Services.

Work Life Balance.

Nice place to work. Management respects its employees and helps out where they can, Excellent place to work. Work culture is very easy and everyone is extremely friendly. They work hard and play hard.

Good workplace and still improving

There is a lot of changes going on in this company. Management seems to want to take a step forward in culture, atmosphere and the general work place feel. Lets see how it goes but so far so good.

Nice first job, but not for anyone outside of highschool

It was nice in the beginning, but after having 5 different managers over a period of 10 months with every next manager being worse than the last it became miserable, we were lied to often and information was kept from us which made it very difficult to do our job correctly.

Pros

Good job for a highschooler

Cons

High stress level, constant reorganization of the company, terrible managers

Jobs at Simply Group

See more jobs

Door to door

I worked at Simply Green a couple years ago. The make you go out on the street, approach home owners, and literally scam them. They used to charge over $12,000 for a $2,000 furnace! And they would pay you a measly commission. No salary or hourly. It's basically slave driving. Don't fall victim to them, whether as a sales person or a customer.

Pros

Nonexistent

Cons

11-12 hour work day, no guaranteed, only commission, constant lying amd brainwashing...

Great work culture and management.

Simple Green Home Services is a growing business with plenty of opportunity to sharpen your skills and excel with a company that has a lot of potential for advancement. The management and CEO's of the company spend time working one on one and reaching out to their employers. With Simply Green you are more then just an employee. On numerous occasions I witnessed the management team go out of their way to ensure their employees felt as though they were appreciated.

Look elsewhere!! They suck the life and soul out of you for there own benefit.

Its all a charade, the company is literally one of those companies you wish was caught for doing the shady deals they do and how they ruin peoples lives and take there homes. Its how they make there money.

Pros

Paid lunch

Cons

Everything - burn the place down

Poor Management, great environment

Benefits and team work environment was fantastic, however the work life balance was very much more work oriented even off the clock you would get calls from management about things that could wait till the next work day.

Pros

Wage/Benefits

Cons

No boundaries

Good Co-workers Bad managment

Too many work hours horrible management Lots of travelling which is sweet but the time away from family and friend is alot and they dont care. And they take money from your paycheck all the time. good bonuss

Looks good at first glance

Worked for this company for over a year. I would not recommend it for anyone who is going to dig deeper into what the company actually does, how it makes it's money, if you have scruples, morals or don't want to rip off customers by charging 2-3 times the cost of the products.

Pros

Amazing training on life skills, business management skills, sales techniques, and ability to travel across the country

Cons

Type A personality conflicts constantly, no work-life balance (expected 10-12 hour days six days a week), constant lies and evasions of truth on the part of management and coworkers, Door to Door Sales, no employment rights as they hire you as a contractor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Simply Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement
  • Simply Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?