Simply Group

Simply Group Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.0Job security & advancement

Cleaning

Was ok company a lot of favouritism towards other employees and others left out. Didn't give raises as they were earned while others got them and others didn't.

Extremely unprofessional management

Terrible experience to work with this company. A year before this company didn't even have an HR, but HR is still a joke, absolutely no job security. Tasleemah Ladak who was Director customer experience and now she's VP, she doesn't treat people fairly and works like.a dictator, she keeps firing people without a fair cause and no team lead manager or HR has a say in it. Even if you have spent years to serve this company they won't blink an eye to trick you and ruin your career. In two years I have seen horrible behaviour of management. I wasn't allowed to take few weeks vacation for my wedding and company laid me off blaming me I took unathurized time away. While my manager and team lead were aware of vacation two months prior to wedding. I won't recommend working here unless somebody has ablsolutely no choice.

No loyalty and no job security, but learned a lot I guess

The work environment was pretty good amongst the customer reps and junior associates. Management, Seniors and Executives really don’t care about the little people that are the heart of this company. Anything management level and up pays quite well but be prepared to work: crazy hours, fulfill insane requests and deadlines. Most importantly (to them), bow down to everyone above you; if you don’t, their immaturity will be your downfall.

Pros

Breakfasts

Cons

Work insane hours, no loyalty to you, no job security, management and up are incredibly immature and rude.

Good workplace and still improving

There is a lot of changes going on in this company. Management seems to want to take a step forward in culture, atmosphere and the general work place feel. Lets see how it goes but so far so good.

good place to work

The opportunities are endless! The rapid growth and fast paced environment continues to provide excellent growth and financial opportunities for all team members. The training isthe transition from orientation to being actively involved in the role is seamless.

Great work culture and management.

Simple Green Home Services is a growing business with plenty of opportunity to sharpen your skills and excel with a company that has a lot of potential for advancement. The management and CEO's of the company spend time working one on one and reaching out to their employers. With Simply Green you are more then just an employee. On numerous occasions I witnessed the management team go out of their way to ensure their employees felt as though they were appreciated.

Fun workplace

Very laid back and relaxed compared to other companies I have worked for. Everyone knows what they're roles and responsibilities are and we are given the space to do them without pressure

Pros

Paid lunches

Cons

Can't think of any

A lot of growth opportunity

I've been with Simply Green for 2 yrs now and have excelled so much in my career alone at this company. My interview process was long but once I was hired, i realized that the genuinely hire the best if the best. I've referred several friends of mine and would also recommend others. We came in 13th position for best place to work in Canada

Pros

Birthday cake every employees birthday

Cons

Long hours but i gst paid over time.

Grew a lot

It was a fruitful experience. I learned a lot, grew a lot. And now I am at a different point in my life. I will remember my time there for a very long time

Poor Management, great environment

Benefits and team work environment was fantastic, however the work life balance was very much more work oriented even off the clock you would get calls from management about things that could wait till the next work day.

Pros

Wage/Benefits

Cons

No boundaries

Jobs at Simply Group