Simply Group logo
Simply Group

Simply Group Employee Reviews

They flew me out to toronto cause i was one of the top sales women in edmonton

It was great i truly regret leaving the opportunity. It was fast-paced and it takes a certain personalities to really be able to achieve that salary, as it is hard work the more doors more money. You have to be able to adapt quickly to each homeowner.

Extremely unprofessional management

Terrible experience to work with this company. A year before this company didn't even have an HR, but HR is still a joke, absolutely no job security. Tasleemah Ladak who was Director customer experience and now she's VP, she doesn't treat people fairly and works like.a dictator, she keeps firing people without a fair cause and no team lead manager or HR has a say in it. Even if you have spent years to serve this company they won't blink an eye to trick you and ruin your career. In two years I have seen horrible behaviour of management. I wasn't allowed to take few weeks vacation for my wedding and company laid me off blaming me I took unathurized time away. While my manager and team lead were aware of vacation two months prior to wedding. I won't recommend working here unless somebody has ablsolutely no choice.

No loyalty and no job security, but learned a lot I guess

The work environment was pretty good amongst the customer reps and junior associates. Management, Seniors and Executives really don’t care about the little people that are the heart of this company. Anything management level and up pays quite well but be prepared to work: crazy hours, fulfill insane requests and deadlines. Most importantly (to them), bow down to everyone above you; if you don’t, their immaturity will be your downfall.

Pros

Breakfasts

Cons

Work insane hours, no loyalty to you, no job security, management and up are incredibly immature and rude.

You're only working hard enough if you sell your soul to the company and even then it's a gamble..

I worked there for 8 months and looking back I'm shocked that I didn't pick up on the multitude of red flags. First of all you don't even know what you're getting into until after you've been hired and then they're super nice until they suddenly throw you in the deep end and you're left with a super pushy script to pressure homeowners to let you in their house to sell an absolute scam. Seriously, don't work there even if you're desperate, you leave with less money than you start with.

Most terrible corporate culture

The owners are crazy punks, but they'll try to make a good first impression. Stay away at all costs. One of the worst companies to work for in toronto.

Absolute joke

They'll find anyway to not have to pay you or give you perks while at the same time trying to make it sounds like they're giving you the world. Everything about it is terrible.

Scammers

Simply Green is a fake company, they are scams and unreal business. Don't waste your time. The owner is very childish and selfish, rowdy and unprofessional.

Hardworking and fast pace

learned how to be a better leader and work for me and build a team, management pushes you hard to go get sales and workplace culture is very fast-paced

Great place to work. Huge learning opportunities on HVAC industries. Awesome work environment, colleagues and management. I would definitely recommend my friends to work for Simply Green Home Services.

work truck provided, very busy schedule.

Rental Hvac and water filtration system equipment.Time to time have to deal with angry customer.Lots of paper work and always trying to sell rental equipment's for the customer .

Jobs at Simply Group

See more jobs

Door to Door Sales

I was a door to door representative which meant that I had to knock on doors, be in peoples homes and do sales presentations. It was 100% commission base

Work Life Balance.

Nice place to work. Management respects its employees and helps out where they can, Excellent place to work. Work culture is very easy and everyone is extremely friendly. They work hard and play hard.

Cleaning

Was ok company a lot of favouritism towards other employees and others left out. Didn't give raises as they were earned while others got them and others didn't.

Good workplace and still improving

There is a lot of changes going on in this company. Management seems to want to take a step forward in culture, atmosphere and the general work place feel. Lets see how it goes but so far so good.

Fun place to work

Great place to get started and learn about sales. Must be willing to put the work and the results will show. Not an easy job by any means but lots of opportunity.

Nice first job, but not for anyone outside of highschool

It was nice in the beginning, but after having 5 different managers over a period of 10 months with every next manager being worse than the last it became miserable, we were lied to often and information was kept from us which made it very difficult to do our job correctly.

Pros

Good job for a highschooler

Cons

High stress level, constant reorganization of the company, terrible managers

Door to door

I worked at Simply Green a couple years ago. The make you go out on the street, approach home owners, and literally scam them. They used to charge over $12,000 for a $2,000 furnace! And they would pay you a measly commission. No salary or hourly. It's basically slave driving. Don't fall victim to them, whether as a sales person or a customer.

Pros

Nonexistent

Cons

11-12 hour work day, no guaranteed, only commission, constant lying amd brainwashing...

Dont work with simply green

scammers scammers scammers, you work door-to-door with no base pay and you only get commission 500 bucks for every sale, sounds good yeah? think again mate, they make people sign documents without reading them and people end up stuck for 10 years paying for simply green

good place to work

The opportunities are endless! The rapid growth and fast paced environment continues to provide excellent growth and financial opportunities for all team members. The training isthe transition from orientation to being actively involved in the role is seamless.

Great work culture and management.

Simple Green Home Services is a growing business with plenty of opportunity to sharpen your skills and excel with a company that has a lot of potential for advancement. The management and CEO's of the company spend time working one on one and reaching out to their employers. With Simply Green you are more then just an employee. On numerous occasions I witnessed the management team go out of their way to ensure their employees felt as though they were appreciated.

Fun workplace

Very laid back and relaxed compared to other companies I have worked for. Everyone knows what they're roles and responsibilities are and we are given the space to do them without pressure

Pros

Paid lunches

Cons

Can't think of any
  • Simply Group