Simply Group
Happiness score is 54 out of 100

Simply Group: 78 Employee Reviews

Canada78 reviews

salecultureopportunityteamcompanyenvironmentlothour

Great workplace with work-life balance and collaborative team

You will be working with a great team that helps out each other. Great management that listens to your enquiry and support in the way that best suitable for you and the company.

Pros

Hybrid working style

Cons

Need improvements in certain manual processes

Great place to work and learn

A typical day is fast-paced and has lots going on, which keeps the job interesting and challenging. My position is remote and I have the chance to interact with co-workers through video calls a few times a week. Strong team culture, management support, and opportunities to learn with multiple projects on the go.

26 September 2022
Thank you for leaving us your feedback. It's great to have you with us. thank you for all that you do!

Insights into Simply Group

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks

Great place to work!

I have worked at Simply Group for approximately 5 years. Lots of growth opportunities and great learning. If you are looking to grow in your career, this is the place to be. Hard work gets rewarded. They have an open-door policy which starts at the top. Great culture and hybrid environment.Simply Group is a growing and evolving organization and with that comes its own challenges. However, great management team to support and help prioritize.

26 September 2022
Thank you for your feedback. At Simply Group we strive to support a culture of learning. Thank you for all that you do!

Its Simply the Best!

I have been with this company 4 years now and I must say , Simply Group proves everyday why they are ranked one of the best Work Places 5 years in a row! the culture here is amazing and there is so much opportunities for Growth, Our Managers all have an open door policy and are great mentors. Over All Experience is second to none you actually get a good Job work-life balance and that matters.

Pros

Free Breakfast and Recreation Activities

26 September 2022
We are very pleased that you are enjoying your time with us. Thank you for being part of the Simply Team!

Great place

Great place to work and would recommend it. Great managers everyone works hard and incentives are given to keep employees motivated. Great benefits. Great corporate environment.

26 September 2022
Thank you for your feedback - It is great to have you as a part of our team.

Cattle pen

You're interviewed like cattle and then work like such. Save your time and work for a place that does proper interviews, has a better business model, and where you'll actually make a difference.

26 September 2022
We are sorry to hear of your experience with us. We would love to speak with you in order to clear up any discrepancies. Please e mail us at HR@mysimplygroup.com and someone form the HR team will be in touch.

Great Place to be Working at!

It surely is a great place to be working at! I've been working at Simply Group for a few months now and have experienced a positive and healthy work environment so far.The management and employees are all very helpful. The hybrid work model is great! You can expect to have a work life balance and room for growth- horizontally or vertically.If you're looking for a place to work comfortably at, be it within a team or independently, without micromanagement, it has got to be Simply Group!

26 September 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We love having you as part of the team.

Fast-Paced Environment with Rewarding Work

Simply offers a fast paced environment with lots of opportunities to collaborate with exceptional colleagues on a variety of interesting and rewarding projects. The culture is exceptionally rewarding for individuals who are not afraid of trying new ideas and failing forwards.

26 September 2022
Thank you for your feedback. Great having you as part of the Simply team. Thank you for all that you do!

Productive workplace, efforts are recognized and rewarded

I am appreciated and recognized for my efforts.I am able to work remotely from home and as long as I am productive and the work gets done, they don’t micro managed which is great, having the autonomy to manage my time.

Pros

Working remotely from home

26 September 2022
It is great having you on the team and thank you for all that you do!

Simply exponentially Growing

Simply began just over 4 years ago. This has been my most rewarding work experience to date! They are extremely supportive and appreciative of hard work, from our owner to management. If you want to make a difference and contribute to a rapidly growing organization, this is the place to be. Your career could take off!

26 September 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know that you are enjoying your time with us.Thank you for all that you do!

Overall Great Place To Work!

I love working here! The environment and people are great. There are lots of growth opportunities and very supportive leadership. It's definitely a fast paced environment but very rewarding!

26 September 2022
It is great having you as part of the Simply team. thank you for all that you do!

Overall great place to work

Management/leaders are very knowledgeable, experienced, friendly, patient and always wiling to help. The company as a whole is constantly growing so there are plenty of opportunities to learn new skills, insight and experience.

26 September 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We are indeed an organization that is growing and always has opportunities for learning.Great having you on the team!

Productive workplace with exciting startup culture

Simply is a place where you can witness a strong corporation strategizing and moving as fast as a startup. Where "disrupting the status quo" is the word. I am still impressed when measuring the volume and impact of the work accomplished by the team within the past 3 years. The culture promoted by the management team is great and inclusive and I enjoy learning everyday around people who like to think outside the box.

26 September 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased to know that you are enjoying your time with us. Thank you for everything you do!

Fun work place, Flexible and very supportive.

I work as dispatch install team lead. I joined this company in 2020 and since I have joined this company, I am in love with it. I have worked at many places before but none like this one. The support you get here, you can't get it anywhere. By support I mean everyone is very helpful when you need day off or you would like to work remotely for personal reasons. On my day off, I miss work, and that says something about this company. The pay/benefits are amazing. This place give you every opportunity to grow and I can say that for my self as well. This company does no micro manage you, but let you fly and explore the horizons.

26 September 2022
Thank you for your feedback - Great to have you on the Simply team!

Fast-paced environment where you make a difference

Great place to work if you're looking to contribute to a dynamic company with a culture of high performance. Many opportunities to grow and where your efforts are recognized!

Career Advancement opportunities

I Have been at Simply for 3 years and during that time i have received due recognition for my hard work and 2 Promotions. Simply has invested in me and i am regularly being provided guidelines into how i can succeed in my current role and how can i get future career advancement at Simply.

Pros

Hybrid work model, where i can choose to work either from home or from office

26 September 2022
Thank you for your feedback. Great to have you on the team. We are pleased to know that you are enjoying your time with us.Thank you for all that you do!

In fact, the best place to work!

I've worked with the organization for four years, and every day is a new adventure. With an ever-changing company like Simply, you never know what surprises await you, but with the help of my colleagues, every day is an experience. My crew is fantastic, and they are quite supportive. My management are kind and help me grow my abilities to advance in my long-term career, and they actively participate in helping you reach your goals. I'm thrilled to see where Simply takes me and grateful for the adventure thus far. I would suggest Simply to anyone who is seeking; there's a reason they've been named employee of the year for so many years!

25 July 2022
Hi there,Thank you for the review. It is great to have you with us and thank you for all that you do!

Workplace that rewards hard work

I started at Simplygroup 8 years ago and quickly found that it was unlike any sales team that I'd ever been a part of. This company recognized hard work had thier top sellers running work shops on a daily basis to help the rest of the staff. Everyone there actually cared if youd had a good or bad day and they promoted solely based on attitde and performance (No politics). Simply Group has allowed to travel all across this beautiful country making contacts and friends everywhere and has given me the oppurtunity to make any income that i want. If you are a hard worked this place will be paradise for you and you'll e able to start a meaning and rewarding career. Thank you Simply Group for helping to mold me into the person i am today.

Pros

uncapped earnings, job advancement great work life balance

Cons

na

25 July 2022
Hi there,Thank you for your thoughtful review and for choosing to work with us!

Amazing place to work!

I have been with the company for 3 years and everyday is fantastic and everyday there is learning. Employee-friendly management, goal oriented, work-life balance are some of the pros of working here.

18 July 2022
Thank you for leaving us a review. We are pleased to know that you are enjoying your time with us.Thank you for all that you do!

Been with Simply Group for almost a year and i've been enjoying the passionate culture and meaningful work. it is an exciting company operating in a market full of potential

18 July 2022
Thank you for your feedback. At Simply Group, we strive on ensuring that our team members are treated equally and everyone has the opportunity to succeed.Thank you for all that you do.

Good place to work - Appreciated by the company

Working at Simply Group has proven to be very rewarding. Simply operates as an organization where everyone helps and supports each other.Management is approachable, and supportive of not only the company in general but about individual growth as well.

18 July 2022
Thank you for leaving us your feedback. We are pleased to have you with us.At Simply Group, our key to success is ensuring that we provide an environment that is inclusive and transparency at all levels to help them be successful.Thank you for all that you do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Simply Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement