Simon Fraser University
Simon Fraser University Employee Review

Productive and Fun

6 February 2020
SFU Media and Communications Groups has a great dynamic, and it is great working for them. It is very collaborative and assisting each other is highly encouraged. I have seen my skills improve and I can't wait for more! :)
8 June 2020
Same location
You must be a go getter in this job. Management may change, making difficult to find structure within a job that is relatively new.

Great benefits and pension.
4 June 2020
Same location
fun within the environment full of student but there are a lot of rule on campus and you need to behave. not stressful. having a lot of opportunities there
16 May 2020
Work at SFU can be divided into two phases: work with undergrad students and work with the research team. Both situations are productive and fun because in one phase my personal knowledge should be transferred to a group of students and in another phase I should learn from other scientists. in latter phase I learn machine learning and digital soil mapping. My supervisors are well experienced and I really enjoy working with them. The best part of the job in the first phase is to see students' satisfaction and respect. In the second phase the best time is when I overcome a difficult scientific situation such as writing a successful script.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Simon Fraser University. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2