Simcoe Muskoka Family Connexions

Simcoe Muskoka Family Connexions Employee Reviews for Child Protection Practitioner in Midland, ON

Child Protection Practitioner1 review
Midland, ON1 review

3.3Pay & benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 3 reviews

Horrible working experience, they don't appreciate their employees and treat them like numbers that are expendable.

I will never apply for another job at Simcoe Muskoka Family Connexions. It's bureaucratic, and the people at the top only look out for themselves. Everyone else is expendable. They are a company heavily in debt, and they are required to provide a government training that certifies all workers in Child Protection to become certified but on the job training is extremely poor and they do not prepare new employees adequately, although it may look all neat and tidy on paper. Their database system is a disgrace to use, its a wonder anyone accomplishes any work there. I am an accomplished Social Worker with 13 years of experience in Mental Health and I was distressed by how many people get fired and how many people move. Four employees left or were fired within the first three months of my employment with them. Worst place I have worked for hands down. The salary is not worth all the extra hours they expect you to work. There is nothing good I can say about this agency.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Simcoe Muskoka Family Connexions?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Simcoe Muskoka Family Connexions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement