SIMCOE MUSKOKA DISTRICT HEALTH UNIT Employee Review

View all SIMCOE MUSKOKA DISTRICT HEALTH UNIT reviews

Very Healthy Environment
Test Shopper (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON12 February 2019
I loved working here. The job was very casual and laid back. I would have wished for more hours however when I was working, I felt strong connections with my bosses and managing team. This job really helped me enhance my leadership and communication skills as the entirety of my role was situated around confidently talking to strangers.
Pros
Great experience and staff
Cons
Very few shifts

Other SIMCOE MUSKOKA DISTRICT HEALTH UNIT Employee Reviews

Family Home Visitor (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON15 March 2018
Good place to work - good management. Good work / life balance. Employees enjoying working at the agency. Good training and inservices that involve all employees.
Overall great place to work
Program Assistant, Administration (Former Employee) –  Gravenhurst, ON8 February 2018
There are amazing co-workers to work with.
The hours are good and everyone is very supportive if you need help or clarification with anything.
Make sure you know the rules of the health unit (all the fine print) and make sure you follow it closely as not to get on the wrong side of management.
Can be fast and slow paced depending on the time of year but there is always work you can find to be done.
This is one of those jobs you get and want to hold onto as its a great one!
Pros
great group of people to work with, lots of independence, you learn a lot! The pay is great.
Cons
Management and other departments don't communicate well together, so you really have to be your own voice, make sure you are following your supervisors requests above others, mostly contract as opposed to permanent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SIMCOE MUSKOKA DISTRICT HEALTH UNIT. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4