SIMCOE MUSKOKA DISTRICT HEALTH UNIT Employee Review

View all SIMCOE MUSKOKA DISTRICT HEALTH UNIT reviews

Great place to work. Little advancement
Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON29 May 2015
Great place to work. Great people. Little room for advancement. Depending on the department they prefer to hire external. A lot of red tape when trying to move forward with projects.
Encourage partnerships with community partners. Great learning experience when dealing with public and community agencies.
Although days seem busy and number of projects increases every year, the agency has a very slow pace due to revisions, micromanagement, and multiple approvals before implementing interventions.
Pros
Great benefits and work hours flexibility.
Cons
Many micromanagers.

Other SIMCOE MUSKOKA DISTRICT HEALTH UNIT Employee Reviews

Very Healthy Environment
Test Shopper (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON12 February 2019
I loved working here. The job was very casual and laid back. I would have wished for more hours however when I was working, I felt strong connections with my bosses and managing team. This job really helped me enhance my leadership and communication skills as the entirety of my role was situated around confidently talking to strangers.
Pros
Great experience and staff
Cons
Very few shifts
Family Home Visitor (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON15 March 2018
Good place to work - good management. Good work / life balance. Employees enjoying working at the agency. Good training and inservices that involve all employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SIMCOE MUSKOKA DISTRICT HEALTH UNIT. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4