SIMCOE MUSKOKA DISTRICT HEALTH UNIT Employee Review

View all SIMCOE MUSKOKA DISTRICT HEALTH UNIT reviews

A rewarding place of employment to educate the public.
Family Home Visitor (Current Employee) –  Gravenhurst, ON12 May 2016
An educational and inspirational workplace with new and exciting challenges. A place where one grows and develops individually by learning new information. Opportunities to share and learn from co-workers and become an asset to the team. Management is respectful of the needs of the employee and provides direction and leadership. The hardest part of the job is meeting all the needs of the client while the most enjoyable part of the job is feeling rewarded by helping direct and guide them to reach their own potential.
Pros
Learning the newest research on parenting.
Cons
Driving in challenging weather conditions.

Other SIMCOE MUSKOKA DISTRICT HEALTH UNIT Employee Reviews

Very Healthy Environment
Test Shopper (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON12 February 2019
I loved working here. The job was very casual and laid back. I would have wished for more hours however when I was working, I felt strong connections with my bosses and managing team. This job really helped me enhance my leadership and communication skills as the entirety of my role was situated around confidently talking to strangers.
Pros
Great experience and staff
Cons
Very few shifts
Family Home Visitor (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON15 March 2018
Good place to work - good management. Good work / life balance. Employees enjoying working at the agency. Good training and inservices that involve all employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SIMCOE MUSKOKA DISTRICT HEALTH UNIT. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4