Simard Transport

Simard Transport Employee Reviews

Canada53 reviews
Na
Not sure about anything happening at simard every body treated differently and also paid differently and have different approach to eveyone no cleaning or safety smoking in trucks
OMG worst company to work for.
Management will treat you like slaves, nobody knows what they are doing, very very unprofessional and disrespectful behaviour from Management

People working inside are racist. Very underpaid company, they can pay $5000 fine but can’t do 50cents pay increase.

Fellas don’t work here for any position otherwise you will regret after few days
Terrible
Terrible company to work for-not enough money and very long hours. Unprofessional management and dispatchers! The only one good thing is fair equipment.
Pros
New equipment
Cons
Not enough money, long hours, poor management and unprofessional dispetchers
Tres bonne compagnie
Une très bonne ambiance de travail, les employés ont le sourire, les gars sont content de travailler chez Simard. Belle complicité avec les répartiteurs.
Administration
The management in the administration department lacks professionalism. She screams at her staff for no reason, she lies all the time. She favours certain employees and treats the others very disrespectful. She tries to stop her staff from speaking to other department staff.
Worst Company to work in
People talk too much
You are late 1 min they deduct 15 mins

They work you too the bone and no appreciation from management

hands down the worst company I worked for
Sucks
people talk to much, a lot of drama, they tell us there personal life but if you have something wrong with yourself they don’t care if your not at work on time they’ll start paying you 15min after your shift starts even if your just 1min late. Worst work place they treat everyone like they’re slaves
Best company in Montreal
They have different shifts on their place (usually 8 hour shift). Sometimes it was longer than that. They have very disciplined environment in the company.
1)Simard always support their workers.

2) co-operative staff

I learnt how to run some new application
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a great experience. Our employees are loyal and we are fortunate to have such a great team working with us.

We will continue to find ways to improve.

Confusing
Fast working
Heavy lifting

People are competitive but that's everywhere I assume.

People are respectful

Tiring after 8 hour shift minimum

It's okay
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. Respect is very important to us. Glad to hear that your experience was good.

Fires over someone else
Exactly like the title says, I was in the area when someone took a vending machine to get a chocolate bar out that got stuck and they fired five of us for it because we didn't tell the manager about it. What else is there to say
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback.

We will continue to work hard in finding solutions and ways to improve.

Unprofessional work environment
Worst place to work..the Admin.and Finance Coordinator at the Tranmere location lacks professionalism, has terrible work ethics: condescending, deceitful, manipulative, self- centre individual who mentally torture her staff member to work in highly stressful envir, the owner needs to look into this for the betterment of Simard
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that your experience wasn't great. This does not come anywhere near our standards. It's helpful to know how our employees feel and it's important that we continue to find better ways to improve.

We will take your review in consideration so that we can find solutions to make the necessary improvements.

Do not work here.
The training was terrible I didn’t get a computer till after 3 weeks, but they expected me to m ow what I was doing management is terrible management doesn’t know what they are doing
Pros
Cons

Thank you.
Its not an organized place
I'm looking for a new job where management respect their employees, and dont stress them out. They give you a workload which is impossible to finish in 8 hours on your own.
Hi,

If you are a current employee, please address your concerns to your HR responsible. We want to find solutions to make the necessary improvements.

Thank you.
la pire compagnie ou j'ai travailler
la pire compagnie de tout les temps , aucun respect ni pour les employers ni pour les clients ,le directeurs du garage sait une chose , moi et moi meme et juste moi qui existe et il profite des mecanos sans diplome ,
Bonjour,
Merci pour vos commentaires et surtout merci de nous avoir fait part des éléments a améliorer. Soyez assurer que nous travaillons fort afin de mettre en place un meilleur système de fonctionnement dans le but d'améliorer la situation.

Merci.
owned by nice people
The Company itself is great! depending on the departments you work in.
In the Admin. there are a few power hungry people and self consumed who can be condescending when dealing with the employees which is sad that the owners would let this happen but all in all it is a great place to work at.
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a great experience. We do agree with you, Simard is a great company and we take pride in every step we take. Our employees are loyal and we are fortunate to have such a great team working with us.

We encourage our staff to work with respect and integrity however, we know that sometimes, it's not always perfect.

We will continue to find ways to improve.

Enjoy
Dedicated work every day and enjoying , staff is good too , all the customer also very nice , all drivers friendly , good pay rates , trucks in nice condition
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a great experience. We hope to work with you in the near future.

Thank you.
The people were nice and fun to work with, but simard does not run in a professional matter at all. Very cheap and never treats their employees fairly
Simard as a national/international company honestly surprises me. They are single handedly the worst run logistics company I have ever bared witness to. The conditions at the Mississauga location especially is disgusting as the management does not care to supply employees with proper and efficient cleaning tools. On top of that, there is a serious lack in organization. Things get lost, employees are stuck looking for items to ship out, and drivers are wasting time waiting for their cargo etc. It is just a mess.

Worst company
Worst company to work as a az driver. Stupid,unprofessional dispatch. messy and dirty trucks not well managed and disrespectful morning dispatch yard is totally messed up specially when its raining and snowing,no shunter trailers are parked everywhere. Worst compnay i have ever seen.

Average
Lots of errors on warehouse side
Lots of unqualified people in workplace

Lots of confusion and low morale

Ok pay, friendly staff, tolerable atmospere.
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. If you are a current employee, I encourage you to discuss your review with your HR responsible. We want to find solutions and improve where needed.

Thank you.
Great coworkers but no opportunities for growth or advancement
High stress and fast paced environment. Working hours are Monday to Friday and off weekends. High turnaround due to no raises or growth. No bonuses or incentives.
Great place
A great place to work because of the individuals who work there. People treat each other and especially their customers with respect and the warehouse management team is excellent.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Simard Transport. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9