Every Sim office has a lot of personality – and a lot of personalities – and that’s what sets us apart from the competition. One of the best reasons to join Sim is the human side of our operations; our employees work together every day to grow as individuals and teams, develop new and innovative solutions, and build a company for which we can all be proud to work.
We can offer you:
• Competitive wages in line with market standards
• Retirement savings program with company matching
• Comprehensive company-sponsored health benefits
• Perks including discounted health and wellness programs
• Employment Assistance Program (EAP) for counseling, financial planning, work-related concerns
• Exposure to best-in-class motion picture technologies
• Free parking with electric charging station(s) at most locations
• Company events including: food truck lunches, summer BBQ’s, technology workshops, and industry events
• The opportunity to mentor new hires and interns
• A work environment where you can really make an impact
• Growth opportunities and a career, not just a job
Sim is a leading supplier of film and television studio and production equipment, as well as workflow/dailies and post-production services. We’re proud to have supported features such as “Deadpool,” the Oscar winning documentary, “OJ: Made in America,” the hit shows, “Game of Thrones,” “Mr. Robot,” “Stranger Things” and “Handmaid’s Tale”.
Our divisions are located throughout North America and provide a range of services, including Studio rentals (Vancouver), Lighting & Grip rentals (Vancouver, Toronto), Camera rentals (Vancouver, Toronto, Hollywood, Atlanta) and Post services (Vancouver, Toronto, Hollywood, New York, Atlanta). Our Hollywood office provides the industry’s only camera-through-post services venue.
For more information, visit siminternational.com or visit us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn @simcomplete. – less