Silver Hills Bakery Employee Reviews

Ok job but
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC8 February 2019
Ok job but your required to learn things fast on your own trainer gives you a brief 15 min walk through and good luck..when it comes to being paid.after clearing probation.. good luck...
not good place for work
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC13 August 2018
I join this bakery two week ago in production line area. Very hard work taken from women workers. One person do the job of two people. No balance between breakfast and lunch brakes. Iam talking about sprouted side area i dont know about the othr areas. Its really stressful and hard job. I dont like it
Productive and positive work place
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC15 March 2018
A typical day would be coming in at 7:30 am and working for 2 hours before you get a 15 minute break, followed by another 2 hours till lunch, afterwards another 2 hrs till another break and then I would work till shift ends at 4:00 pm. The management people are really nice. The people that you work with are extremely kind. I've learned how to work with people and how to stay on top of schedule in order to make sure things run smoothly.
friendly work environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC22 June 2017
Such a chill and fun work environment. Everyone ends up being friends, and we all look out for each other and encourage each other in our personal endeavors. Learned a lot about vegan lifestyle and living with non-gmo foods. Hardest part was learning all of the information, but once you had it down, the job was fairly easy.
Pros
friendly work environment, great managers
Cons
learning everything
Great place
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC5 May 2017
There is a lot of organization involved, and everybody has a job to do, which leads to the fact that an employee must be able to work well in a group setting. The people there are very nice however the job does have long hours and the work pace is very fast.
Benefits
Cons
Work pace
great job
Lead Hand Miller/Bake relief (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC17 June 2016
fun place to work have great co workers and management. Pay is great benefits are great.

cant ask for a better place to work
very narrow minded when evaluating the employes/ racally slanted
sanaitation worker/ production (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC16 April 2016
the company is race slanted if your not an east indian you have little chance of advancing in the company . not a very happy or good place to work or grow.
Pros
free bread bagels
Cons
no life work balance . doesnt care about the employees
Great and Caring workplace
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC14 August 2012
Helped the Baker with grinding.
Cleaning Machines.
Preparing orders for shipping.

I look forward to go to work everyday because at work everyone is like family to me. We all care so much for each other. My co-workers are great and very friendly. The hardest part of my job is that I have to wake up at 3 am and the most enjoyable part is that I get to spend some time with my friends.