Silent-Aire

Silent-Aire Pay & benefits reviews: Welder

Featured review
Silent-Aire selected this as a representative review
I have moved up at Silent Aire very quickly. Anyone that has ambition and is a hard worker will be very successful at this company. we are probably the busiest company in the city and they have been hiring like crazy. I am thrilled that I was given the opportunity to work at SA. a lot of OT$
Pros
Lots of hours and opportunity for advancement.
Cons
PArking issues
8 October 2020
Thank you so much for you review! We look forward to seeing you advance and succeed. We are thrilled to have you!
The pay wasn’t very good but then again I was there with the rap program but aside from the bad pay I did learn a lot there and it was a great experience to further myself as a person
6 October 2020
Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear about your experience and how it helped you not only professionally but personally!
There are a lot of employees, and there is unlimited work. They have a great safety policy, and they provide free safety gear. They also host free lunches from time to time.
22 October 2020
Thank you so much for your review! We greatly appreciate that you pointed out one of our biggest missions, safety. Keeping our people safe has always been one of our top priorities. A huge takeaway, what isn't to like about free food?!
Hard place to work when management beats you down daily, in 10 years I’ve never been treated so badly, working every second weekend 36 hours with no overtime, you loose pay on a holiday paid for 8 on a 12 hour shift
Pros
Oil prices are going up
Cons