1. Good management- Production Supervisors needs to be reminded that labourer is not equal as SLAVES. If they treat their employees right and with respect they will do their job properly and will hit your goal on time.
2. Salary Increase - I will Increase salary ratings for people who are working for more than 5 years.
3. Supervisors and Plant Manager's Evaluation - Employees should be able to evaluate them how they're doing in upper management. Perhaps put a Suggestion box in the lunch room area so People in Human resources would be aware as well on their behaviour.
4. Job Opportunities- I will make sure there would always be a room for opportunities for those who wants to move up. Supervisors need to learn someone's capability and do not depend on just few people. If I will also be an assembly supervisor, I will always rotate my people on other station so everyone will have knowledge and can rely on.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR EMPLOYEES AND THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR COMPANY.
- Standardize procedures
- fix blueprints( no clue how anyone can find anything in these. Maybe even just start with organizing the order and go from there)
- purchasing and inventory control not sure what is going on there but I would overhaul the whole system because it doesn’t work!!!
-Organization! You want to be a high production manufacturer? Clean up that disaster!
-Finally TREAT YOUR EMPLOYEES BETTER!!!!!
Nothing will ever change if you don’t have people who care about the job they are doing
To the two owners..wannabe hockey players lol how about cleaning house and getting a new team and stop hiring your friends..they are not qualified!!!spend some of your millions and run the company properly...you may think you are a success but at the end of the day, you own a company that one day there will be a company that will take you out.
Develop or revisit the existing culture to ensure it contributes to the business strategy.
Develop a stronger communication chain. The floor doesn't know what the office is doing, the office (I suspect) is similarly in the dark, and the general sense is a 'well, it's not my fault' attitude that leaves everyone hanging.
Don't hire cheap labour
Clean house with upper management. Their issues trickle all the way down and effect everyone.