SIIT

SIIT Employee Reviews

You are welcome and made to fill included as part of the First nation family, No discrimination or resentment. I was well trained and and some benefit for upkeep
I taught there years ago. Staff very professional. Students very easy to get along with. They were well organized to deliver the programs we taught at the time. Students often stayed late in evening for extra help from me because the material was difficult for them. No extra pay for late work. So students need to be well prepared to take advanced classes if staff don't get paid for extra tutoring.
Pros
Go experience and good pay.
Cons
New Supervisor was very intimidated by me having more education thanshe did, She made life difficult for a bit.
Group work is the best for this job skills program Coaching and supports by supervising staff was great and essential. People & co workers were awesome in these area.
Pros
Flexible to location of work.
Cons
Non permanent positions.
Over all had a great time teaching what I knew. I also liked traveling to different areas to work. Lots of nice scenery and lovely lakes as well. Their all very nice people in each region. The students were all ready to learn and stand out from the community. Its a great experience, and fun times.
The RV is a mobile unit equipped with a training (computer) lab to provide services in communities. People can use MyBluePrint and apply for jobs online.
I would take calls and transfer people to who they want to talk to I woud give the mail out to the slots I would take parcels and give them to people I would photocophy etc
Pros
good people
Cons
to slow
Carpentry Construction Concrete Basic building I've learnt the basic to carpentry and construction. It was also a great working environment and experience. The co workers and instructors were all very kind and it made it much easier to work.
I liked my last job as i got along well with my co-workers and the work was challeging, fast paced and I was given a lot of responsibility to do a good job
Pros
many opportunities for advancement
Cons
insignificant to the success of the job