Signature Service Inc Employee Reviews

Just don't do it
N/A (Former Employee) –  Toronto14 February 2018
I wouldn't recommend them they are very unorganized with dealing with clients and events. It is nearly impossible to know what is going on at any given time and when I would be working or not
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Demanding, low pay, standing, non flexible, not reliable, no fun
Nice
Food Picker (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON23 September 2017
Very great organization to work for, great people to work with. The employees were very helpful and gave assistance where its needed. very good environment.
Great company for temporary assignments
Server (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, On6 July 2017
Signature Service is a great agency to work with. Assignments are fun, and you meet alot of new people. Director of Operations is very easy to work with and always wants to ensure your placement goes well and communications are present. I have worked for this company for 2 years, and worked at the Canadian Open for 3 years, this year being my third. Great Job, long hours but lots of fun. I highly recommend this company to work for.
Pros
Great people to work with
Good hours while still maintaining flexibility for your schedule.
Event Staff (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 March 2017
Temporary work which focuses on hospitality and general labour. Been working with this company for years, and I have never had any issues. Typically I had worked various events around the GTA, and had a lot of fun meeting many different types of people.
Fun
Food Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 May 2016
Had the chance to interact with people from diverse background.It was always fun been at work.My co workers were good.The most enjoyable part was we got to eat any kind of food we want.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Normal hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature Service Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2