Signature Performance Employee Reviews

N/a
Medical Records/Patient Administration (Current Employee) –  Beale AFB, CA7 May 2018
This is not something that I wish to comment on. I have worked here for almost a year now and it has been great for the time being. I wish to move on to something better.
Compensation not appropriate
(PEBLO) Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles AFB, CA6 May 2018
I was fulfilling the position of a Senior staff but only compensation at an assistant level. Enjoyed the work that I was able to accomplish while working there.
Enrollment Specialist
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha Regency, NE1 May 2018
Government contracted position trained for 6 weeks and then company never gained contracted so training staff was let go. Training consisted of 6-8 weeks very intense with government information
Pros
great paying position
Advanced Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Eielson AFB, AK26 March 2018
Was nice to work in the environment. The people were kind and the compensation wasn't bad. I would work for this company again given the opportunity.
Not flexible, petty and disrespectful managers
Remote Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE21 March 2018
They state they are flexible but this is not true. I was told that you had until 11:59 pm on Sunday to make up your time, but when I needed to take advantage of this "flexibility", I was reprimanded. You have to work more than 8 hours a day to get in your productivity as you do not get paid for reviewing charts on hold, queries, etc. There is a lot of querying for the facility where I was assigned. I feel the managers were petty and disrespectful...power tripping.
Unprofessional and Unrealistic Requirements
Medical Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE20 March 2018
Signature has become a run of the mill workplace with no values. The management only cares about your production and nothing else. They attempt to hold you accountable for low production or quality when the training for claims processing is less than stellar. You are trained on a very complex job with alot of different variables for 3 days and then thrown on the work floor with very little help from their so called leads. Communication from upper management is very poor and they usually don't reveal things to you until the day of. They have some very dedicated employees that work so hard but management don't treat people with dignity or respect. Upper management is in over their heads with these outrageous production requirements. I wouldn't recommend working here because it feels like a high school with unqualified managers.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no work life balance, unprofessional management
Low pay & Costly Benefits
Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE18 March 2018
Friendly people, however, for the amount of work you are expected to handle on a daily basis, the mandatory OT and the extreme production requirements, the salary is extremely low. Based on other positions in the area, this company should pay a lot more. The health insurance alone, for ONE single person is ridiculous. They really over promise and under deliver on their compensation packages.
Pros
Nice enough people
Cons
VERY low salaries, High cost of benefits, Must work every weekend.
NO integrity
Voucher Examiner (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE13 March 2018
Signature says one of their core values is integrity. However, INTEGRITY IS NOT A CORE VALUE based on the actions management and the Board of Directors. They constantly lie to their employees and provide employees with false hope. Their managers are petty and LOVE to micromanage. Lot's of nepotism; they play favorites. Things change constantly. I've been with the company for 3 years and have had FIVE DIFFERENT MANAGERS!!! We are given new seating arrangements EVERY 2 MONTHS. We move so much that it doesn't make sense to personalize your space because you'll be required to move as soon as you settle in and become used to your new working space. Managment recently promised a client that we could process a ridiculously high volume of claims within a ridiculousy short period of time. When we didn't hit the goal set before us, managment blamed the claims processors instead of admitting they made a mistake in making a promise THEY KNEW THEY COULDN'T KEEP!!!! Many of the managers were processors at one point and time; they KNOW HOW TO PROCESS CLAIMS. Why not jump in the trenches with your subordinates and HELP with the work load so we have a chance at reaching the goals set before us?!?!?!? Lastly, you're required to work 8 or more hours of overtime EVERY SINGLE WEEK. There IS NO work/life balance whatsoever. The company provides TERRIBLE benefits. The benefits are SO EXPENSIVE that your take home pay is laughable. I could go on and on but there's not enough time, energy and space to do so.
Pros
Flex schedule, bonus potential
Cons
horrible benefits, micro-managing, dishonesty (no transparency)
Great Place to Work
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE8 March 2018
I've been with the company for over 10 years and have no intention of leaving. I have been able to grow and develop within the Signature and to create my own opportunities.
people worried about themselves
Marketing Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE1 March 2018
My time there was rewarding in the fact that I was allowed to do my work and make positive changes. However, other departments would not make it easy to work between departments. It's like they needed to hide things.
Pros
independent work environment
Cons
mind games, territorial tifs
Great job
Claims Agent (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE31 January 2018
Great job, just tedious work. I liked the freedom and relationship that you can develop with everyone. They are a unity orriented and that creates a good environment to work in. The pay once the healthcare kicks in, isn’t that great. It’s 13.00 an hour
Horrible Worst Place To Work EVER
Referral Management Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edwards AFB, CA9 January 2018
I will NEVER work for this company again. They pay is awful, the benefits are not affordable. There is NO paid time off. If you try to ask why you are doing a job that is outside of your job description, they will change your job description.
Flex schedule is a plus
Billing & Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE17 December 2017
rarely saw management - relied on team leads - job requires long periods of sitting and employees had to monitor every minute of their work day including work, personal restroom breaks, lunch and regular breaks, cell phones not allowed
Pros
flex schedule
Cons
lack of professional co-workers
Gov MTF contractor
Physical Evaluation Board Liaison Officer (PEBLO) (Current Employee) –  Keesler AFB, MS5 December 2017
I have enjoyed working for this contract company for the last 1 1/2. the benefits & insurance are good but unfortunately the contracted salary was very poor, it was actually a pay decrease from the previous year. The managers are very professional and helpful, they respond to inquires in a timely manner. I really enjoy my job and working for this company.
Pros
professional managers
Cons
pay
Hospital Contract
Medical Appointment Clerk (Current Employee) –  Travis AFB, CA15 November 2017
It was a quick process to get hired. Pay is ok, better than other companies. Absolutely no room for advancement, raise or anything of that sort. Management and supervisors are nice for the most part.
If you're looking for a full time M-F job with holidays off this is the one for you.
Being a contractor is a bit scary because every September you have to worry if the company will win the contract or if you're getting laid off.
Pros
Nice Schedule
Cons
No room for advancement, No raise, Contract
Signature So-So Performance
Inpatient Coder (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CA4 November 2017
Wouldn't negotiate pay or PTO (only four hours a payday) when they got new contract. The medical benefits are too expensive for what is offered, over 500 dollars a month for a single person. Thankfully the people/place I actually work at makes it worthwhile.
Pros
The management where I actually work and the people I work with.
Cons
See review...
Fun
Advanced Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HI30 October 2017
The Hr is really helpful especially coming from mainland and the time difference. They have very good response through email and questions are always answered quickly
Summary
Medical Appointment Clerk for Beale Air Force Base (Current Employee) –  Beale AFB, CA22 October 2017
I talk daily with patients who need to come in. I had to learn to explain to patient A that the clinic may not be able to get them in today but we can see them tomorrow
good company
EOB Specialist (Former Employee) –  Maxwell AFB Gunter Annex, AL19 October 2017
Nice to have a place to work where management cares and offers to solve issues, great place to work, hated to leave, many pros and cons, working on a secure military base was nice
Work environment was unrealistic
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  WP Air Base, OH18 October 2017
Worked on a Military installation and as a contractor you are there to pick up what the military does not complete. The issue is that Military personnel only spend a maximum of 3 hours a day actually doing what the office requires due to Military regulations and training, so the contractors actually did all the work.
Pros
Meal discount
Cons
Unrealistic expectations, lack of management on base

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature Performance. Our community is ready to answer.