Signature Cleaning Services Employee Reviews

Positive crew!
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 March 2019
I enjoy coming to work every morning, I am greeted happily by the office dog pepper then everyone grabs a coffee and hangs out before dispatch. The ladies are amazing! Everyone has such a positive attitude and the ladies in the office are always there to help you in anyway possible. Your not left on your own if your equipment has trouble, they run out a new piece of equipment to the clients house right away. I can’t say enough good things. I came from a high stress position previously and was looking for a change, this is exactly what I was looking for. I definitely recommend it here!
Pros
Positive can do atmosphere
Cons
can’t think of any!
Beware
Cleaning Technician (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 March 2019
This job had many ups and downs. The downs quickly over take the ups the longer you stay at this job. Bosses are only nice if you are willing to kiss a** and rat out other workers. If you want to have any kind of
opinion as long as it doesn't clash with theirs they will over look it. If it clashes then you are in the dog house with them. They tend to think that they are above you even though they are no better than anyone else.
I decided not to drink their kool aide.
Pros
Amazing clients
Cons
Kids and pets running around office space, bad mouth people
Official response from Signature Cleaning Services
27 March 2019

We're sorry you didn't like our kids and dogs which is strange since most of our customers have kids and dogs. As for the kool aid, we don't think it's too much to expect our employees to buy into our Company Core Values.

Love this Company!
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 March 2019
I have worked for other cleaning companies before and I have never met owners so excited about cleaning and about making the company a positive place to be.

I can really tell the bosses care and that I am not just a number. I am in LOVE with the way they taught me to clean and I can see why and how they get so many good ratings online. It's super awesome that I don't have to use my own car! I am looking forward to being as quick as everyone else. So glad I ended up here!
Pros
Positive environment
Cons
nothing yet.
Fun and friendly work place
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB4 November 2018
Signature is by far the best cleaning job I have ever had the atmosphere is always fun if you love to clean then this is the job for you , hours are great no weekends unless you ask and most importantly management are always there for you when they are needed great company to work for .
Pros
Maid bucks, hours
This company rocks to work for
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 November 2018
Let me tell you first about the managers here they are great ladies. They make you feel like family from the start they have an open door policy that makes it very comfortable going and talking to them. They greet you every morning with a smile and a laugh great management. Well when I was in training I learned a great technique and just want everyone to know it works makes they job so much better . All the ladies the first day I started there made you feel right at home with a welcoming smile or just some advice to make your day better really appreciated it made my first day a great day . The ladies there are truly amazing couldn’t ask for a better group of ladies to work with big thanks to my trainer she knows who she is.
Pros
Constant steady hours, benefits, a great team to work with company car to drive instead of your own.
Cons
Haven’t found one yet
Awesome , fun , energetic work place
Lead (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 November 2018
Great company to work for , I love working for signature especially the work atmosphere everyone HAPPY to be cleaning , very orginaized Lots of hours GREAT Training and most of all GREAT management
Pros
Great hours
Fun and family enviroment with an stable job always busy
Tech Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 November 2018
Let me tell you so far this is the best company I ever work for , is a company that treats all their employees like family and always work as a team, good hours, great opportunities to succed and grow in the company, one of the things I love the most is that I don’t have to work weekends, great bosses, and great co-workers.... I want to stick around with the company for a long a time!!!
Pros
Always busy
Cons
The salary
Great hours great workers great bosses
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 November 2018
The hours are perfect for anyone looking for a Monday to Friday day job, paid vacations and health benefits. The bosses are so sweet and understanding and willing to work with their employees. I remember forgetting my wallet one day and one of the bosses lent me 10$ so that I could buy a lunch! I dont know about you but I've never had a boss perform such a nice thing for me! I've also never had any issues bookings days off when giving proper notice which is a huge difference from jobs I've had in the past. Another great bonus is the office pets we have! Its nice coming into the office every morning being greeted by a friendly dog and loving cat. There are honestly so many great things about working for signature like the incentives and events they take us to. If you're looking fofor a job where you will be treated like a human being and not another number in the system look no further because you've found it!
Awesome Team Environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 November 2018
Signuture Cleaning was one of my most enjoyable jobs to date. They were very accommodating as my schedule with children could get quite hectic. They always made me feel comfortable and made sure I was confident in my ability to do the job needed. My voice was always heard and I never felt over looked as "just an employee". There were great incentives to keep us motivated to always be doing our best. If I wanted/needed extra hours they were very willing to accomdate but I was never made to feel like I had to take on more then I could handle. The daily workout was great too. :p They weren't kidding when they said I would notice sore muscles I didn't even know existed before. The team environment was great and everyone was friendly, it was the managements goal to make sure we walked in with a smile and left with a smile each day. If you were having an off day someone was always ready to cheer you up. I have watched this company grow tremendous amounts in the last 4 years. Even though I'm no longer employed due to moving out of province I love watching them grow, and achieve so many of the goals that were made while I was employed. They are determined and their dedication and hard work has certainly paid off!
Pros
Maid bucks incentives!
Guaranteed flexible hours
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 November 2018
Great and friendly place to work with welcoming co-workers. It’s encouraged to hire within the company for higher positions. It’s wonderful that travel time is paid for. It feels like extended family.
This was my favorite place to work so far
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB30 October 2018
Loved working here because i never had to work alone. Always a team atmosphere and always worked with a team member which hasn’t been the case with the previous company I worked for. Company vehicles are really nice and the maid bucks (be sure to ask about them!) are something that were great and definitely boosted the team. I haven’t had that type of positive experience before in my previous jobs. You can trade them in for different things and monthly draws. I think the best thung about this job is that my boss really cared about me and I wasn’t just some number. They really went the extra mile to make me feel like family and I will never forget that. I liked that they cared about their customers and didn’t cut corners like some other jobs I’ve had. I had to resign to move back home to take care of a sick family member.
Pros
Company vehicle, Never work alone, Extra dollar an hour on timed jobs, Felt like going to work with your friends and family, Bosses were great
Best job ever! If you like cleaning.
Cleaning Technician (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg30 October 2018
Always a consistent schedule. Extra dollar an hour on timed jobs which is good and makes up for the fact that some of them require heavy scrubbing. Health and dental benefits that you don't even have to pay for after two years.
Pros
Great Health and Dental Plan
Cons
hands get dry
Fun workplace with very friendly and efficient staff
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB30 October 2018
I love working here. The bosses are GREAT! very accomsdating and go out of there way to help employees. My son got hurt a school while i was at work they went above and beyond to get to me to where i needed to be as fast as they could. The other employees are very friendly as well. Company vehicle and all supplies are supplied by the company. Benefits after 3 months!! All travel time paid for work monday to friday fits my schedule great for my kids. I have worked at a few cleaning companies and signature is BY FAR the BEST to work for.
Pros
Company vehicle supplied
What a great bunch of people!
Cleaning Technician (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, Manitoba30 October 2018
This place is so great. Sometimes the work is hard, but the people make up for it. I feel there is a lot of appreciation from the managers and I never feel like my team is left out in the cold to figure things out. Super organized. I wonder sometimes how they do it all.
Pros
organized, positive vibes
Cons
We live in Winnipeg, so sometimes it sucks getting in and out of a car in the winter.
Lots of hours. Great teamwork
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB24 September 2018
What I like most is that I never have to worry about getting enough hours. The bosses are nice and fair. My coworkers are fun and I like that I get to drive a company car.
Pros
Fair bosses
Cons
This company was very supportive, trusthworthy, and generous.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 June 2018
I consider this company as my survival job since we just arrived I don't have any job experience they accept me and my teams are awesome. I've learned a lot from them how to clean the house. I knew a lot of places across the city and I've met new friends. Job itself is hard but if you belong to this company you feel calm and safe no worries
Pros
Christmas gifts, tips and bonus
Cons
Overtime
Great work enivorment with stable hours
Cleaning Technician (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 June 2018
I really enjoyed my time at signature cleaning services. Training was through and I felt like I had the skills to successes in the field. We received feedback from our clients and knew where we could improve next time. We also received fun perks when we did a great job on the houses we cleaned. The only draw back I would say is the job is physically demanding but if you don't mind giving it some elbow grease I would recommend working here.
Pros
Stable hours, fun perks for jobs well done, working with happy people
Cons
Physically demanding
I love this job
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 February 2018
Fun work place and good environment.
Willing to work around your needs as much as possible
Benefits are super nice too!
Workers are enthusiastic, hard working and never skip a beat!
Open door policy! - always willing it hear/ask for your opinions and make you feel apart of the company!
Easy to get bonuses, and munchies at the office!
Fair and fun place to work
House Cleaning Technician (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 February 2018
If you like cleaning, this is the place you want to work. I've worked at other companies before and didn't like the piecework pay. Here I always know what to expect on my paycheck. They expect good work and good communication so if you can do that, you will succeed at this job.
Pros
Fair Pay Structure, Fun and fair work environment
Cons
Sometimes one time cleans are hard
Fun work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 February 2018
It was fun doing the work. downside was having to provide own vehicle and not always having time to take breaks. Management was good, the boss wasnt the greatest if on the bad side. But overall nice people.
Official response from Signature Cleaning Services
30 October 2018

All our teams drive Company supplied vehicles and every team gets a 30 minute lunch break.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature Cleaning Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3