Signature Cleaning Services logo
Signature Cleaning Services

Signature Cleaning Services Employee Reviews

This company rocks to work for

Featured review

Signature Cleaning Services selected this as a representative review
Let me tell you first about the managers here they are great ladies. They make you feel like family from the start they have an open door policy that makes it very comfortable going and talking to them. They greet you every morning with a smile and a laugh great management. Well when I was in training I learned a great technique and just want everyone to know it works makes they job so much better . All the ladies the first day I started there made you feel right at home with a welcoming smile or just some advice to make your day better really appreciated it made my first day a great day . The ladies there are truly amazing couldn’t ask for a better group of ladies to work with big thanks to my trainer she knows who she is.

Pros

Constant steady hours, benefits, a great team to work with company car to drive instead of your own.

Cons

Haven’t found one yet

Fun friendly group. Good Teamwork.

Positive environment, easy to talk to bosses and very close to 40 hours per week. Great customers, and company cars. I have a great partner and that makes the day go by quickly

Pros

Great hours. Great Team.

Cringy work place

Crazy high turn over. I didn't stay here very long either. I couldn't stand it. If you want to feel like your back in Grade 7 then you will like this place. Tons of drama, fake laughing, mean girls bs, sucking up to the Teacher... oops I mean Owner. Waaay too much sillyness and of course always the "you go girlfriend" 20 times a day and "pointless high fives for pretty much nothing". Ya like I said, really cringy! Then as soon as a tech is out of the room the other girls start bashing her. They made one girl cry teasing her. Unprofessional. I found it way too fake. If you complain or ask questions be prepared to get yelled at. That's exactly what happen to me. I found it very uncomfortable there. The pay really sucks!

17 January 2020
We do not believe this review was written by a person who has ever worked for us. Actually our employee retention is pretty good. This description of a toxic work environment is completely false and written by someone who is clearly trying to damage our reputation for their own gain.

Great experience, fun staff and management. Worked all spring summer with them. Enjoyed safe residential and office cleaning environments. Office atmosphere with pet friends and snacks.

2 January 2020
These are some great comments! Maybe the 2 stars is a mistake?

Positive Feedback and Straight Pay

I've worked at several different companies before. Some don't pay for your drive time back to the office at the end of the day and some ding your hourly pay if you make any mistakes. So watch out for advertised high hourly rates that have conditions attached to them! I learned the hard way! At Signature the hourly pay is just that: straight punch in to punch out pay. I feel like the bosses want me to be successful and appreciate the efforts I make every day. And it's never a guessing game to figure out how much my paycheck will be.

Great Company. Lots of hours, and stable weekday shifts.

The moment you walk into this place you know right away it's got good energy and vibes. The hours are great. I only ever get under 35 hours per week if I miss a day. I never have to wonder if I will get enough work and sometimes I can grab extra shifts if they are posted. I always know my schedule and it never changes, with the exception of getting off a little early if we get locked out somewhere. The company is super well organized and the staff lounge is nice. Management is really good and always there to talk if there is a problem or issue.

Love my co-workers! Great hours and great bonuses!

I was nervous at first about meeting the standards this company is known for, but my trainer was amazing. I am now confident I can do a great job. I love the very motivating bonus on the hourly pay. I've never worked at a place where I felt in control of my pay as much as I do at Signature. I like seeing everyone in the morning and I love driving the pink car.

Overall good place to work

Fun, energetic manager Guaranteed hours Monday to Friday with option of additional weekend work Encouraging and inclusive atmosphere Pay scale a bit low

I feel valued. What I do matters.

This job is physical, but so satisfying. The ladies at the office do a good job keeping my team busy and the clients are great. The best part is meeting the pets, seeing all the different kinds of decor and making the customers happy. I feel like my work is appreciated and I never have to worry about where I stand. I've had jobs like that before and at Signature I like knowing that I am doing a good job, and that what I do matters

Pros

Great clients, great bosses.

Positive crew!

I enjoy coming to work every morning, I am greeted happily by the office dog pepper then everyone grabs a coffee and hangs out before dispatch. The ladies are amazing! Everyone has such a positive attitude and the ladies in the office are always there to help you in anyway possible. Your not left on your own if your equipment has trouble, they run out a new piece of equipment to the clients house right away. I can’t say enough good things. I came from a high stress position previously and was looking for a change, this is exactly what I was looking for. I definitely recommend it here!

Pros

Positive can do atmosphere

Cons

can’t think of any!

Jobs at Signature Cleaning Services

See more jobs

Beware

This job had many ups and downs. The downs quickly over take the ups the longer you stay at this job. Bosses are only nice if you are willing to kiss a** and rat out other workers. If you want to have any kind of opinion as long as it doesn't clash with theirs they will over look it. If it clashes then you are in the dog house with them. They tend to think that they are above you even though they are no better than anyone else. I decided not to drink their kool aide.

Pros

Amazing clients

Cons

Kids and pets running around office space, bad mouth people

27 March 2019
We're sorry you didn't like our kids and dogs which is strange since most of our customers have kids and dogs. As for the kool aid, we don't think it's too much to expect our employees to buy into our Company Core Values.

Love this Company!

I have worked for other cleaning companies before and I have never met owners so excited about cleaning and about making the company a positive place to be. I can really tell the bosses care and that I am not just a number. I am in LOVE with the way they taught me to clean and I can see why and how they get so many good ratings online. It's super awesome that I don't have to use my own car! I am looking forward to being as quick as everyone else. So glad I ended up here!

Pros

Positive environment

Cons

nothing yet.

Fun and friendly work place

Signature is by far the best cleaning job I have ever had the atmosphere is always fun if you love to clean then this is the job for you , hours are great no weekends unless you ask and most importantly management are always there for you when they are needed great company to work for .

Pros

Maid bucks, hours

Awesome , fun , energetic work place

Great company to work for , I love working for signature especially the work atmosphere everyone HAPPY to be cleaning , very orginaized Lots of hours GREAT Training and most of all GREAT management

Pros

Great hours

Fun and family enviroment with an stable job always busy

Let me tell you so far this is the best company I ever work for , is a company that treats all their employees like family and always work as a team, good hours, great opportunities to succed and grow in the company, one of the things I love the most is that I don’t have to work weekends, great bosses, and great co-workers.... I want to stick around with the company for a long a time!!!

Pros

Always busy

Cons

The salary

Great hours great workers great bosses

The hours are perfect for anyone looking for a Monday to Friday day job, paid vacations and health benefits. The bosses are so sweet and understanding and willing to work with their employees. I remember forgetting my wallet one day and one of the bosses lent me 10$ so that I could buy a lunch! I dont know about you but I've never had a boss perform such a nice thing for me! I've also never had any issues bookings days off when giving proper notice which is a huge difference from jobs I've had in the past. Another great bonus is the office pets we have! Its nice coming into the office every morning being greeted by a friendly dog and loving cat. There are honestly so many great things about working for signature like the incentives and events they take us to. If you're looking fofor a job where you will be treated like a human being and not another number in the system look no further because you've found it!

Awesome Team Environment

Signuture Cleaning was one of my most enjoyable jobs to date. They were very accommodating as my schedule with children could get quite hectic. They always made me feel comfortable and made sure I was confident in my ability to do the job needed. My voice was always heard and I never felt over looked as "just an employee". There were great incentives to keep us motivated to always be doing our best. If I wanted/needed extra hours they were very willing to accomdate but I was never made to feel like I had to take on more then I could handle. The daily workout was great too. :p They weren't kidding when they said I would notice sore muscles I didn't even know existed before. The team environment was great and everyone was friendly, it was the managements goal to make sure we walked in with a smile and left with a smile each day. If you were having an off day someone was always ready to cheer you up. I have watched this company grow tremendous amounts in the last 4 years. Even though I'm no longer employed due to moving out of province I love watching them grow, and achieve so many of the goals that were made while I was employed. They are determined and their dedication and hard work has certainly paid off!

Pros

Maid bucks incentives!

Guaranteed flexible hours

Great and friendly place to work with welcoming co-workers. It’s encouraged to hire within the company for higher positions. It’s wonderful that travel time is paid for. It feels like extended family.

This was my favorite place to work so far

Loved working here because i never had to work alone. Always a team atmosphere and always worked with a team member which hasn’t been the case with the previous company I worked for. Company vehicles are really nice and the maid bucks (be sure to ask about them!) are something that were great and definitely boosted the team. I haven’t had that type of positive experience before in my previous jobs. You can trade them in for different things and monthly draws. I think the best thung about this job is that my boss really cared about me and I wasn’t just some number. They really went the extra mile to make me feel like family and I will never forget that. I liked that they cared about their customers and didn’t cut corners like some other jobs I’ve had. I had to resign to move back home to take care of a sick family member.

Pros

Company vehicle, Never work alone, Extra dollar an hour on timed jobs, Felt like going to work with your friends and family, Bosses were great

Best job ever! If you like cleaning.

Always a consistent schedule. Extra dollar an hour on timed jobs which is good and makes up for the fact that some of them require heavy scrubbing. Health and dental benefits that you don't even have to pay for after two years.

Pros

Great Health and Dental Plan

Cons

hands get dry

Fun workplace with very friendly and efficient staff

I love working here. The bosses are GREAT! very accomsdating and go out of there way to help employees. My son got hurt a school while i was at work they went above and beyond to get to me to where i needed to be as fast as they could. The other employees are very friendly as well. Company vehicle and all supplies are supplied by the company. Benefits after 3 months!! All travel time paid for work monday to friday fits my schedule great for my kids. I have worked at a few cleaning companies and signature is BY FAR the BEST to work for.

Pros

Company vehicle supplied

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature Cleaning Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1Job security/advancement