Signature Aluminum Canada Inc
Signature Aluminum Canada Inc Employee Review

This is the most unstable, unreliable company I worked for

17 January 2016
This is not a good industry to work for. They do not take care of their employees and you are overworked. Working overtime is required every day.. The more help you ask for the more work they give you.
Pros
Notining
19 July 2020
Press operator (Current Employee) - Pickering, ON
Worked here for 10+ years. The work environment is toxic. Your word means nothing. Your suggestions to improve the place will not be heard. Management has their picking order, where skill is over looked. Management will only promote their friends.. too much management personnel that are never on the floor demanding metal to be ran a certain way when the equipment isn’t able to perform to their expectations. Pay is sub par. Cost of living goes up and our wages stay the same. Every union contract is made to suit the mechanics instead of the whole workforce as we are in the same union
Pros
Unionized
Cons
Everything else about the company
27 June 2020
Operator/Labourer (Current Employee) - Pickering, ON
Just a downright terrible place to work. Senior workers look down on new workers.....alway call them tier two newbie. If you like to be yelled at this is the place. Supervisors play favourites. 12 hr shifts and the weakest union I have ever seen. Hope to be done here soon.
Pros
Awesome benefits
Cons
Union looks after senior staff and don’t give 2 f***s about new workers.
4 June 2020
/Production Worker (Former Employee) - Pickering, ON
Look elsewhere !! New employees are treated poorly by staff and management. The Union is terrible. Again don’t waste your time here try elsewhere! Overall terrible experience.
  1. This is the most unstable, unreliable company I worked for