Sierra Dental

Sierra Dental Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews

Lucky to have found this office, the best job I have had!

I am so happy I found this office! I have now been here over a year and I am so happy. The staff are all amazing, the managers are so nice and so supportive and really have our best interests at heart. Such a good atmosphere to work in. They challenge us and give us opportunities to grow if that is something we want to do. I love coming to work and you can tell everyone else does too! This is a great office...and bonus, they do great work so no patient complaints to deal with.

Pros

staff, managers, culture, benefits, work - life balance

Cons

none yet

Amazing place to work.

I love working here, the culture in the office is so awesome, everyone is so warm and welcoming and so easy to get along with. Management is amazing, they seem to really take an interest in you and have your best interests in mind at all times. The amount of training when first starting is so helpful, they make sure you never have to guess your way through a day!! - Truly feels like a second home in all the best ways!

Pros

Flexible shifts

Insights into Sierra Dental

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

An encouraging and contagiously positive work environment

I began my journey with Sierra by completing a Dental Office Administration practicum and transitioned smoothly into employment here. By working with other uplifting teammates and interacting with patient's who are understanding and kind, I feel fulfilled at my job and enjoy working here!

Wonderful supportive team atmosphere

It is a very supportive place to work with the focus on patient health and creating a positive environment. The staff is great at working together as a team to create the best experience we can for our patients.

Great dental office to work at!

A great dental office to work at with friendly staff and amazing dentists. There is general and speciality dentistry, so lots of opportunity for growth and learning.

Great people, culture, ethics, and opportunity!

I love how there are a lot of staff here, it's a great place to make friends. The dentists are great and very down-to-earth; it is such a collaborative working environment. The focus on patient care is what sets Sierra apart, and because of it, we get extremely high-quality dentistry, the best materials, and the best technology. It is a practice driven by what's best for the patient, not about how to maximize money. Very professionally run, management is very supportive and understanding, and wants us to be happy.I LOVE the split morning/night shifts as it allows me to make the best use of my downtime (ex. with an afternoon start, I can get a lot done in the mornings without having to deal with congestion).I never want to work anywhere else!

Pros

Culture, teamwork, quality, professionalism, benefits

Multi faceted office with friendly and collaborative staff

Fantastic place to work. Great culture and friendly staff. Hosting multiple dental specialties means endless opportunities to learn and expand your skill set. Modern offices that are always up to date with the latest technology.

This is an amazing office with great dentistry and amazing people!

Sierra is such a great place to work! Great staff, management and a really good atmosphere. They use the best products and always do what is best for their patients!

Pros

Benefits, Great people

fast paced multi provider dental practice

\multiple dentists offering a variety of general and specialty dentistry, with hygiene and a large support staff of clinical and administrative assistants and hygenists.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sierra Dental. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement