Play YouTube video button
Sienna Senior Living
Sienna Senior Living Employee Review

Went Downhill Fast

14 March 2020
When I first started at Island View Retirement, I loved my job. It wasn't run by Sienna Senior Living at the time. The pay was fair and workload was fine. The residents had good quality meals and the morale was much better.

Seinna Living came i with a lot of promises, but absolutely did not deliver! The cut the food budvet, slashed wages and piled our work load. Would not recommend. Mangers were awful and everyone was always so stressed out.
Pros
Coworkers, residents
Cons
Bad management, heavy workload, food budget, stress
19 February 2020
Good Place to work. Helpful staff and ready to co-operate to colleagues who needed help. Union is not so strong. Union does not help at all, it's just like a formal.
1 April 2019
Same role
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) - Brantford
Dietary is terrible, heavy, hot and ridiculous management. Don’t go off on STD. They will cut you off early. Savages they demand to much and you receive no thanks.
Pros
Cons
Terrible work Environment
14 March 2019
Same location
Server (Former Employee) - Arnprior, ON
I worked at the Arnprior location. The residents were amazing, super sweet and friendly. I quit because of management, they all talk down to you and make you feel worthless, and they constantly yell at you for no good reason. The GM no longer works there, but it’s mainly the kitchen manager who acted all nice my first two weeks and then completely flipped and treated me and everyone else like absolute garbage!! Nurses and PSWs are super nice though!!
Pros
Free lunch. That’s the only good thing, food was gross though
Cons
Management was TERRIBLE.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sienna Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.
2.2