Play YouTube video button
Sienna Senior Living
Sienna Senior Living Employee Review

Revolving Door

27 May 2020
Management here is a revolving door. Someone new a couple times each year. Our most recent manager was awesome. Residents were no longer complaining to staff and he was good at bringing staff together even if the work sucks. Its been hard during this pandemic but our management was holding everyone together. Then I come into work I find out he has been let go. This place is awful. I have been here a long time hoping it will get better but every time its looking better more change happens and never for the betterment of the residence. HO doesnt have a clue what goes on here. No one ever talks to us or the residents when they come in for tours. We just keep the place running. Don’t worry about us. Pay us what we are worth.
10 June 2020
The Management team who are still there are not respectful and aren't trustworthy. They will discipline you as they please. The culture of the place has gone very downhill.
Pros
Cons
Untrustworthy, disrespectful
24 May 2020
3 registered staff are ruling this place . They been working there 20+ years. No support to new staff especially if you from agency.you will resign soon or they 3 will make it happen soon ir they 3 will make it happen. Terrible place to work. No support from any staff, they have groups and you get nothing but stress. A lot of it. Better you go and use your time for something good than working here.
Pros
No pros, if you crazy then go and work here
Cons
No enough words to write it.
26 April 2020
it was great working at this place. The management and staff from other departments were very helpful. We had a good camaraderie. I would recommend this place.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sienna Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.
2.2