Play YouTube video button
Sienna Senior Living
Sienna Senior Living Employee Review

Bad management

16 February 2020
Ridiculous management always changes the procedures but lack of communication.
Force us not only balance the envelopes and expect no variances, but even a few hundred also need to explain to them.
19 December 2019
Same role
Expect the most and reward the least. Head office has not idea what goes on in the homes. It is all about making money. Residents are not important.
19 September 2019
Same roleSame location
The home I worked at near the Scarborough Bluffs, was by far the worst experience I have had in my career. Management is cheap, would not hire staff and make one individual do 3 different roles which is truly inhumane. The home is listed as one of the worst in Ontario because of its high employee to resident abuse. There is no such thing as communication amongst team member and the director is not approachable. There is a reason why the Ministry considers this place their second home as they are constantly there!
Cons
Long hours, poor culture, short staffed
26 April 2020
it was great working at this place. The management and staff from other departments were very helpful. We had a good camaraderie. I would recommend this place.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sienna Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.
2.2