Here to help
Responses from Indeed users:
Sienna Senior Living Employee Reviews for Assistant
Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 113 reviews
Sienna Senior Living selected this as a representative review
Wages are 2$ less than any other Care Facility and they wont budge at all at negotiations with Union. Expectations are over the top making you do the job of 3 by running for bed, chair alarms which are overrun and if you don't answer and reset your alarms within a certain time then there will be audits!!!!! We are running from beginning to end of shift. Usually short staffed majority of time and they don't even try to call in anyone!!! They will pull float that's the mentality. Management turnover great, staff alike. The most enjoyable part of the job is the Residents and SOME coworkers, I do really miss them..........
Working casual is a nightmare, regular staff can be bitter toward new staff, a lot of burn out. Times where care aides caring for 14 patients because short staffed resulting in more burn out. Worked with some really genuine people but unfortunately can be very cliquey between full time staff.
Lots of hours to pick up
I have been working for Sienna for almost a year and they have helped me set the standard of which type of companies I may be working for in the future as I continue with my Career in the Health Care Industry.
Great supportive staff
Not enough hands to fulfill the ever growing need for support.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Managers rarely happy with anyone including their hardworking employees. They do not know what they really want themselves and they set unreasonable expectations they would never be able to reach themselves. Huge turnover and inability to keep new staff due to EXTREME harrassment and bullying by senior PSW'S, registered staff and Management IH and the Ministry of health are invited to investigate and get to the bottom of this mess.
Nice Director of Care
Extreme bullying and harassment from secondary managers
See more Sienna Senior Living reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sienna Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 113 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Sienna Senior Living
- If you were to leave Sienna Senior Living, what would be the reason?31 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sienna Senior Living?25 people answered
- Why this company has so many job openings all the time?22 people answered
- What are the perks offered by SIENNA SENIOR LIVING?Answered by Sienna Senior Living
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Sienna Senior Living a better place to work?9 people answered
- Why would you want to work at SIENNA SENIOR LIVING?8 people answered
- What's the hourly rate for psw staffs?Are the hours great?8 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Sienna Senior Living?7 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Sienna Senior Living?6 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Sienna Senior Living?4 people answered
See all questions and answers
Sienna Senior Living Reviews by Job Title