Play YouTube video button

Sienna Senior Living Employee Reviews in Brampton, ON

Brampton, ON7 reviews
Featured review
Sienna Senior Living selected this as a representative review
Working for Sienna Senior Living was an amazing experience, Taking care of elderly people will always be a great pleasure for me. Helping people is a very rewarding job.
I oved all the people that i worked with! I was volunteering as a student when I found out about the job opening. I feel this was very helpful for when I interviewed for the position because management already knew who I was.
Assisted and perform regular routine health related duties such as changing non-sterile dressing, assisted in the medication process under nurses and home care agency supervisor directions.
provided ambulation, bathing, dressing and undressing patients.
I have worked for the Sienna for about five years as environmental services manager.This company is everything but desirable workplace ,it’s chaotic it’s a lot of lies and lots of double standards and favouritism. There is a lots of preferential treatment towards some managers while the other sub being yelled and just manipulated.Whenever you try to do if the executive director doesn’t like you you will be miserable for the rest of your work life.
I don’t recommend anybody working for this place it’s a very low salary ,high expectations with very unrealistic demands and lots of lots of backstabbing.
Pros
Enjoyed working with seniors and some of the amazing frontline workers
Cons
Everything.
Overall the whole company is very bad. The management need more training on the roles and they also need more training how to communicate with their staffs.
Pros
The staff, volunteers and resident are always great to work with. I had never had a problem working at sienna living. I would also recommend many others to work there.
long flexible hours , great and respectable patients. Staff are energetic, fun, and outgoing, very nice people to work with. very fast paced environment .
The area is nice and the staff/management are amazing. The rooms are nice and clean and the food is good . The building is beautiful as well and I like how the celebrate holidays and decorate the place .
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sienna Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.
2.2