Sienna Senior Living Employee Review
Very fulfilling job experience
The worst place to work....alwsys short of staff... hard to get a vacation, even if its emergency.recieving residents that they dont assess properly, so we end up of being abuse by the family or even the residents....work load is too much...and the management the worst...they dont listen to the workets complain...
Seriously don’t know how to start, but this will be a long review. For starters, there is an INCREDIBLE amount of work place harassment.. more so from the Scheduling Manager than anything. Dealing with this manager is next to impossible; she picks her favourites for sure. If you’re not a favourite, you will work more than you could possibly handle. I’m talking every weekend, week days, barely any time off to cover other staffs vacation while she denies yours. She will say one thing than do another or deny it, and if you bring it up infront of other management, she will have a full blown fit and call you a liar. She has no issue tearing staff down in order to make herself look better. If you are not a favourite and click in early or late, not only will she doc you 15mins from your pay, but she will threaten your position. If you call in sick for a valid reason, she will become angry at you, won’t speak a word to you for days. To put it simply, she will bully you and make any need of yours extremely difficult and unvalued, threaten you with your job even through it’s NOT her place, and will make having a life and other responsibilities outside of Owen Hill next to impossible. As for work place harassment between staff members, some will quite literally try sabotaging your job by making false accusations, just because they don’t like you. Verbal and Emotional harassment from certain individuals is constant and nearly unbearable. Shifts will sabotage shifts and slack off just because they think the “other shift can deal with it”, but will cry the blues to management if something - more...
Residents are incredible people
Management, Filthy Environment, Harassment
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sienna Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 113 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Sienna Senior Living
- If you were to leave Sienna Senior Living, what would be the reason?31 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sienna Senior Living?25 people answered
- Why this company has so many job openings all the time?22 people answered
- What are the perks offered by SIENNA SENIOR LIVING?Answered by Sienna Senior Living
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Sienna Senior Living a better place to work?9 people answered
- Why would you want to work at SIENNA SENIOR LIVING?8 people answered
- What's the hourly rate for psw staffs?Are the hours great?8 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Sienna Senior Living?7 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Sienna Senior Living?6 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Sienna Senior Living?4 people answered
See all questions and answers
Sienna Senior Living Reviews by Job Title
Sienna Senior Living Reviews by Location