Play YouTube video button
Sienna Senior Living
Sienna Senior Living Employee Review

Great

26 April 2020
it was great working at this place. The management and staff from other departments were very helpful. We had a good camaraderie. I would recommend this place.
16 February 2020
Manager (Former Employee) - Scarborough, ON
Ridiculous management always changes the procedures but lack of communication.
Force us not only balance the envelopes and expect no variances, but even a few hundred also need to explain to them.
11 January 2020
Support Staff (Former Employee) - Scarborough, ON
I worked at the Midland Gardens location as part of the support staff and to be honest, working there was depressing. The working condition was unpleasant. I felt bad for the nurses, PSWs, kitchen staff, etc., since they were overworked and underpaid. The stress levels were too high, leading to staff calling in sick frequently. This leads to further stress due to being short-staffed and trying to find coverage.

If you're thinking of working at Midland Gardens, try to look for other work, if possible. Although the staff members were super nice, management takes advantage of them. You would not feel supported or appreciated at all, if you decide to wok there.

Let me also elaborate on the management. Bullying by the Office Manager was common and widely talked about. He made an associate cry in front of other people, and he also expects way too much of his staff (unrealistic). He was very inappropriate and to this day, I still wonder how he got his position.
18 October 2019
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) - Scarborough, ON
I worked night shift at the Scarborough location. The management has no care or respect for personal support workers. The staff have no sence of team work, its one man for himself.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sienna Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3