You would need to have no brain if you want to work here
Looks very bad to have Sienna written on your resume. I have deleted it from it to get a job. This is the most worst experience in my working life. Lots of employers knows about Sienna ( formerly Liesureworld) legacy and bad reputation so they dont want bad carma on them, like seriously every interview I had after quitting Sienna ,future employers just nod their head saying they heard how bad Sienna is. Some of them dont wont to hire former Sienna employees in order to keep their reputation good. and I fully agree. Sienna is very bad omen.
Big mistake quiting my old job and starting to work here. Now I look to get out fast.
Huge mistake wasting life and health in this company.
Only if you are desperate and need free antidepressants. otherwise respect yourself and dont work for this shady company.
If you are dumb only. Otherwise run away from them. They will chew you out and spit you out with a smile on their double-faces.
I would never work for this company
Nobody should work for this company. If you love to be harassed and spit on then work for them. If you are really desperate while you looking for better place to work.
- If you were to leave Sienna Senior Living, what would be the reason?31 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sienna Senior Living?25 people answered
- Why this company has so many job openings all the time?22 people answered
- What are the perks offered by SIENNA SENIOR LIVING?Answered by Sienna Senior Living
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Sienna Senior Living a better place to work?9 people answered
- What's the hourly rate for psw staffs?Are the hours great?8 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Sienna Senior Living?7 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Sienna Senior Living?6 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Sienna Senior Living?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Sienna Senior Living?4 people answered