Very good co-workers, and lovely senior residents, but Alas! Poisonous Management that keep bullying and harassing the working staff. If I had not left that company, I would have surely suffered with a heart attack. I even have documents from my family doctor about those stressing situations that the management was artificially creating, regardless of my specific competence in the workplace. Don't ever work for them.
More toxic than you can possibly imagine
Political and farvourite in operational finance. No room for growth except the VP finance friend or relative
As former Maintenance manager I can say that I never in my working life I have experienced so much disconnects between Management and staff. The amount of lies they have been told is enough to stay away from this company for life.
Very bad and toxic.
Completely discriminatory and soul damaging
It’s one of embedded institutional incompetence. Management doesn’t carry about either their clients or workers. A debase environment devoid of intelligence.
Toxic environment, lot of favourite and political in finance. If you are friend with management, you can be promote easily, no accounting skills needed to be Senior financial analyst.
Management is asking employees ( mostly managers in mid level such as DOC, ADOC, Esm's etc ) to complete resident surveys on their behalf to make Sienna homes looks very good and get Government funds. How bad this company can be and its is purely amazing. Wolf sheds his fur but never changes his mind( Sienna is formerly known ans Liesureword as one of the worst companies ever in Canada).
- If you were to leave Sienna Senior Living, what would be the reason?31 people answered
- Why this company has so many job openings all the time?22 people answered
- What are the perks offered by SIENNA SENIOR LIVING?Answered by Sienna Senior Living
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Sienna Senior Living a better place to work?9 people answered
- Why would you want to work at SIENNA SENIOR LIVING?8 people answered
- What's the hourly rate for psw staffs?Are the hours great?8 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Sienna Senior Living?7 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Sienna Senior Living?6 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Sienna Senior Living?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Sienna Senior Living?4 people answered