Most of the executives are Racist! They don’t treat staff well. Kitchener, ON
Management is awful, and the company doesn’t care about the staff at all... you better not get sick or have children that get sick because it will be your fault every time, they never tell you how well you work but are quick to point out the negative always on your back and never enough staff residents don’t get proper care because your always rushing
Dealing with Management and executive directors without knowledge about their job. Lots of good people quit because of sexism and backstabbing.
Executive Directors and VP's are without people skills, they dont care as long as they get paid their bonuses.
Dealing with executive director, self important HR in head office and all other unskilled management people .
Being undermined , insulted, demoralized and discredited by Executive Director and corporate HR. Forced to quit to keep my sanity. VP's and upper management are tight club of selected people.
Dealing with a VP that has less credentials then the staff that report to him. Never a complement nor does he have any social skills. rather embarrassing to be a witness to it.
- If you were to leave Sienna Senior Living, what would be the reason?31 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sienna Senior Living?25 people answered
- Why this company has so many job openings all the time?22 people answered
- What are the perks offered by SIENNA SENIOR LIVING?Answered by Sienna Senior Living
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Sienna Senior Living a better place to work?9 people answered
- Why would you want to work at SIENNA SENIOR LIVING?8 people answered
- What's the hourly rate for psw staffs?Are the hours great?8 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Sienna Senior Living?6 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Sienna Senior Living?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Sienna Senior Living?4 people answered