Former employee: I left this company mainly because of incompetent management. A few managers had unprofessional behaviors. My manager was harassing me and a few coworkers too. Horrible leadership, greedy and working mostly in their offices, not realizing what is really happening in the main work field. All this malpractice happened when the company changed its name from Leisureworld to Fieldstone Commons. I don't recommend anybody to work there.
VP finance earns a bonus, share option and attractive packages. He never treats his staff well even a coffee, except you are his ladies or ladies dogger. This is a hopeless company.
Quite honestly, I could write a book about all the reasons why I am leaving this company and never looking back. Underpaid, overworked, never appreciated, literal bullying from the management who have no clue what they’re even doing. Treating their hard working employees like complete trash. It’s truly pathetic. They don’t even know the residents names. They hide in their offices all day everyday and have no idea what we deal with on a day to day basis. They will be left with no staff. They push everyone out the door.
Unfair treatment and hopeless
Their culture is dog eat dog
Better corporate culture and healthier environment. Sienna is very shady company to work for.
They replace people based on personal liking.
They fire you for being pregnant!! (Kingston, ON)
Not treating their workers right and low Salaries
Unfair and unrespectful workplace. Take all the credit to their favorites. Doesn’t show appreciation or give recognition to employees except for their favorites. One way communication is rampant. The old-style "the highway” mindset of management.
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sienna Senior Living?25 people answered
- Why this company has so many job openings all the time?22 people answered
- What are the perks offered by SIENNA SENIOR LIVING?Answered by Sienna Senior Living
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Sienna Senior Living a better place to work?9 people answered
- Why would you want to work at SIENNA SENIOR LIVING?8 people answered
- What's the hourly rate for psw staffs?Are the hours great?8 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Sienna Senior Living?7 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Sienna Senior Living?6 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Sienna Senior Living?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Sienna Senior Living?4 people answered