Actually care about the human beings that reside in siennas care. Maybe even make sure the employees are being treated like decent human beings. Pay them what they deserve. Make sure they know their hard work is appreciated. In my opinion, this woman is a monster. I don’t know how she can live with herself. It’s greedy and disgusting. The conditions that the residents live in and the way the staff are treated is truly sickening.
Fire management and start over.. worked at nursing home in bobcaygeon and management partied with staff and family memebers worked at nursing home.. created a hostile work environment and there was no way new staff would last because mana
Fire every single Executive Director and replace them with people who have knowledge and care about people
I would make sure all residence get their care that they need everyday and staff are treated the way they should . Get rid of negative and bring back positive.
Move the head office to Tel Aviv.
Replace entire management in homes and Head office. all incompetent and narcissistic self important individuals.
Stop asking current " chosen" employees to write up good reviews and be honest and improve working conditions. get rid of HR in the head office and Exec. Directors.
Executive directors are slave owners. time to replace them all and put smart, young and competent people to work.
Fire everyone in the head office and all the executive directors in the long term homes.
- If you were to leave Sienna Senior Living, what would be the reason?31 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sienna Senior Living?25 people answered
- Why this company has so many job openings all the time?22 people answered
- What are the perks offered by SIENNA SENIOR LIVING?Answered by Sienna Senior Living
- Why would you want to work at SIENNA SENIOR LIVING?8 people answered
- What's the hourly rate for psw staffs?Are the hours great?8 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Sienna Senior Living?7 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Sienna Senior Living?6 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Sienna Senior Living?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Sienna Senior Living?4 people answered