Pace your self when you are working it’s your health and safety.
Work for 5 people, dont say anything, dont raise questions and shut up.
They harass staff. Management moves at a very slow pace
Slavery. work like a machine without feeling and no tile to live. they expect you to work until you ask for help, then they force you to quit so they dont give you 1 % raise.
No family time, work to death and cant catch up with demands. working for 5 people is not easy run.. not worth health to work for this company.
The perfect balance.
- If you were to leave Sienna Senior Living, what would be the reason?31 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sienna Senior Living?25 people answered
- Why this company has so many job openings all the time?22 people answered
- What are the perks offered by SIENNA SENIOR LIVING?Answered by Sienna Senior Living
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Sienna Senior Living a better place to work?9 people answered
- Why would you want to work at SIENNA SENIOR LIVING?8 people answered
- What's the hourly rate for psw staffs?Are the hours great?8 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Sienna Senior Living?7 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Sienna Senior Living?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Sienna Senior Living?4 people answered