Siemens
Happiness score is 74 out of 100

Siemens Employee Reviews for Intern

Found 147 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,947 reviews

Productive, Innovative

Introduced to Abaqus and SC03 High level Management were not approachable. Very professional culture. Enjoyed the opportunity to grow within the position.

Pros

Professional environment

Good Experience as an Intern

I was an intern and the things I learned can help me in my career. The work can be hard at times as everything is somewhat new. Make sure to stay in constant communication and write everything down.

Pros

Flexible work hours and good pay for an intern

Cons

hard work sitting at computer

Supportive Manager But Experience Varies

Both my managers were highly supportive of me. Things can take a little long to get done due to the procedures in place. However, it was a good experience.

Excellent

With Siemens, job security is a guarantee. You work in a very relax environment with other like minded, you get helped by others when you are left under pressure. For me, Siemens is an idea place to work in.

Critical work but environment and co-workers are very nice

Ideal workplace for me. The engineers have a variety of things to do. From the most difficult and sensitive to the easiest which makes the work never boring

Pleasant Paid Internship

A majority of my workday consisted of me helping the other employees with idle tasks such as paperwork, printing, organizing stock and preparing items for shipment. All of my co-workers were friendly and I looked forward to seeing them daily despite occasionally repetitive work.

Pros

Wonderful co-workers

Cons

Work could get a little repetitive.

Aangename stageplaats

Aangename werkomgeving. Toffe collega's. Informele sfeer. Interessante projecten. Zeer flexibele uren.

excellent working environment

learning from the scratch till the business professional. working with supportive staff members on different projects is fun and enhancement of practical knowledge.

Very Good experience

very good experience i got during work. Environment was good and I did every tasks assigned to me satisfactory. I was satisfied with pay from Siemens.

Cooperative environment

The environment of the company is great, coworkers are helpful, enthusiastic, and assist interns in their learning process. HR team was not very effective in terms of communication.

Great knowledge acquired

Would like to work again with Siemens. It is group of professionals where each and every one seeks to climb one step ahead of every body. This kind of competitive environment makes one bring best out of himself.

Intern

Great internship experience - again, worked with smart people. Didn't have too much of an opportunity to assess as I was only an intern. However, the culture was very welcoming.

Intern

I had a great experience at Siemens and very appreciative for the opportunity to intern with them. This was a work from home position which has it's pros/cons - however they have great management and offered a great learning experience for the interns.

Manger simply didn't care

I was an intern at Siemens and my manager left me to do a useless piece of code that would never be looked at. He would instruct me to do something, forget that he told me to do it, then asked me why I wasted my time doing it. He regularly skipped meetings with me. He really hurt my experience here.

Internship

Best learning experience. As it was my first internship in the corporate world so i learnt a lot and had the best mentors who helped me throughout the journey.

I as an internee felt myself encouraged and motivated to work in environment like Siemens Pakistan

Siemens Is one of the leading multinational company having great environment for employees but i want to share my opinion about it, that siemes should recruit trainee engineers so that new engineers would get a best platform (as siemens) to groom themselves in technical way more easily.

Productive and friendly workplace

Working in Siemens as a commercial internship gave me first handed information about how an international company deals with the enormous volume of trading contracts. The job gives me chances to practice my time arrangement skill when facing multi-tasks daily work. The colleagues are nice and willing to teach. We still remain contact till now.

Productive easy going atmosphere

Fun diverse atmosphere with relaxed dress code. Security is tight and it there are chess boards and a ping pong table to use. Most people show up around 9ish.

productive enviorment

a typical day start at 8 am. as an intern you have to learn things as your own. management is good and proper disciplined followed by the employees. work-life balance.

Pros

free lunch and breakfast

Interesting

Working for this multi-national company was a very interesting and worthwhile opportunity to see how the medical diagnostics industry serves the needs of patients.

Productive and fun work place.

During my time at Siemens AG I was able to learn a lot of interesting things. Everyday was always a good day and I always had something to do. I loved the work environment and loved all of my coworkers. If I ever needed help with anything, I always knew that I could ask for help.

Pros

Flexible work schedule, friendly environment, open work space, and great management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9K