Siemens
Happiness score is 74 out of 100

Siemens Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,946 reviews

Productive and fun

*Tough environment *Sales pressure is overwhelming *Not safe to speak up *Very busy work environment *Hardly any employee engagement *Location not ideal

Too many insecure managers

Too many insecure managers and will lie to make them succeed. New to bring different managers into the organization after many years of bulling employees. If you dont kiss butt you will be terminated.

Review

I enjoy the flexibility of the family comes first dynamic. I have children, and they get sick, the play sports, and with proper notice, it usually is not a problem getting time off of work to be there for them. Also, the hours are flexible. I do notice however, as a temp worker for almost 3 years now, I find it discouraging to not know my jobs secure. Again, I have children and am raising them on my own, without knowing if my contract will ever become a permanent position.

n/a

Manufacturing of gas & steam turbines for power plants. Hired as an administrative assistant in the Human Resources Department.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

A typical day at work is always on a go, my co-works are amazing, the hardest part of the job was learning things on my own, the most enjoyable part of job is learning new things and always doing something different

Gained lots of admininstrative experience

My very first job. I learned lots of administrative skills and time management. I managed readings, data from meters to check for mistyping values for customer. Used my excellent computer skills for this job.

Pros

A very good team to work with

Cons

Long hours. busy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9K