Siemens
Happiness score is 74 out of 100

Siemens Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Found 19 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,945 reviews

Good job

Siemens company is good but this company is shiftead to Goa so I resignation this company because I can't work this company I leave in Delhi.so I find job in Delhi

Pros

Good enviorment

Cons

Good work in this compay

Great company, Great medical devices

The company is known for their Motors and Generators. And Medical systems. One of the mostly high quality engineering companies out there. They have great benefits.

Productive and fun workplace

I like the working envirnment at SIEMENS and learnt many things with the management. We celebrated all the cultures altogether. All the part of my job was enjoyable nothing was hard.

Good work/life balance and work culture

Multinational company with good work/life balance, international work exposure and work culture. Workplace culture is policy-oriented and process-driven with ownership culture.

It was very productive and fin loving place

I learn lot of thing there. It was very pleasant stay there. I love the treated my by my colleagues. Very healthy atmosphere. It was amazing and exciting experience

Pros

free lunch was there

Cons

short breaks was there, free health cover also included

My first workplace!

This was my first workplace after finishing my engineering degree. I learnt a lot from the guidance of my colleagues over there. The only negative was the low salary(at that point of time) and really bad work/life balance.

Great Company

Siemens is more than 170 years old and probably the only company in the world which has not changed its name / acquired by any other company since its inception. The company operates in 200 countries and is Headquartered in Germany.

Best company

It was a good company all what all I liked in is ambience and staff coordinating. And they are very punctual of time. I had worked for little time so can't say that much about company. What I knew I told.

Pros

I was getting free lunches and Saturday Sunday off.

Cons

Very good environment

A wonderful technology organization

Great insights into technology and always think ahead of times for growth Markets. The products are unparalleled and always ahead of competition specially in MRI.

Pros

Technology leadership

Cons

Slow for personnel Growth

mediocare place

a fine company to start up career .In initial phase of your career these kind of companies can get you learn lots of things ,

Pros

learning

Cons

mediocare job culture

The Best company in my view

- Having good experience in Siemens. - Lots of opportunity for knowledge enhancement. - having job satisfaction in terms of working environment. - having good employee welfare policies.

Work Nature

Good to work but payment is very less and long hours to work when going to site

Pros

free luches

Cons

Gained a lot of knowledge in the short period of time. Would love to work with them again.

Project Execution

The day at work Starts from 8:30 & Ends at 17:00 hrs. Management is good & co-operative. My co-workers are helful. Sometimes you need to come during night hrs for site execution during your weekend also. The testing & commisioning of the most enjoyable part of my job.

Pros

Free lunchs

Had a wonderful experience in siemens

I was keen to work with siemens machine and had a very wonderful experience in my life.

Cons

Disciplined atmosphere for work - results good production

Disciplined atmosphere for work - results good production & growth of the people

Seeking job in procurement

lots of thing learning in procurement department like negotiation, vendor management product knowledge.

Pros

work culture Ambiance, atmosphere, coperative nature

Cons

nothing

Responsible, accountable and performance oriented work environment. Focus on 360 degree individual development

A typical day is to perform your planned work related activities, discuss project progress with the team members, review your work with your manager, lunch with colleagues in office cafeteria, go for a walk after the lunch, take part in activities usually held during lunch hours etc.

Pros

Subsidized food and transportation

EMS and Safety management System

A day we are celebrating a safety week in L&T Limited and another side at work 6 people died due to land sliding. The most difficult day of my life. Always focus more on job rather then other extra activities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9K