Siemens
Happiness score is 74 out of 100

Siemens

Siemens Employee Review

Had a wonderful experience in siemens

I was keen to work with siemens machine and had a very wonderful experience in my life.

3.0Job security/advancement

You're just a number here

This company does not care about anyone that works for them. The pay is subpar, the benefits are not even comparable to other places with similar job qualifications. Not sure how this is a global organization and running with the way that they treat their employees.

Pros

Laid back atomsphere

Cons

Constant turn over, poor pay, poor benefits

room for growth

If you have a desire to work with a company that is world wide, and they promote hiring within the Siemens family, consider even an entry position. I have been with the organization over 10 years and have been able to move through different roles as my knowledge of the business grew. If you have a good attitude, and a willingness to learn - you can go far. There are offices around the globe in a variety of business.

Pros

Drive, professionalism and positivity is rewarded

Cons

not for the timid, you have to own your own career, there is no hand holding. Sometimes good people may get overlooked due to shyness

Management Sucks

Worked in the Card Packaging Area. The management plays favourites and acts like they care about your opinions but don’t it’s all lies. The team leads are useless thank god I got out of there and got a better jobb

Pros

New people

Cons

Horrible Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9K
3.6K
1.7K

3.5Job security/advancement
  • Siemens
  • Had a wonderful experience in siemens