Siemens AG logo
Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews

Found 363 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,423 reviews

room for growth

If you have a desire to work with a company that is world wide, and they promote hiring within the Siemens family, consider even an entry position. I have been with the organization over 10 years and have been able to move through different roles as my knowledge of the business grew. If you have a good attitude, and a willingness to learn - you can go far. There are offices around the globe in a variety of business.

Pros

Drive, professionalism and positivity is rewarded

Cons

not for the timid, you have to own your own career, there is no hand holding. Sometimes good people may get overlooked due to shyness

Management Sucks

Worked in the Card Packaging Area. The management plays favourites and acts like they care about your opinions but don’t it’s all lies. The team leads are useless thank god I got out of there and got a better jobb

Pros

New people

Cons

Horrible Management

Hostile Work Environment

This was a satellite office so I’m taking that into consideration, but I have never worked at such a hostile place during my career of 20 years in finance/program management.The culture was to pass the buck and play the blame game. If you are new you better watch your back and learn quickly because those who are too new to defend themselves will take abuse.

Pros

Pay

Cons

hostility, non-supportive, leadership lacking

Interesting work

The job was good, the people on the floor most were narcissistic. Everyone knew more than the next guy.The supervisor was more of a buddy to people than a supervisor, didn’t have the back bone to effectively do his job.

Pros

Decent salary

Cons

People

Had high hopes but cant wait forever for permanent status

Used as a temps for a VERY(YEARS)long time and then yrs on steady afternoons. Lots of hours at the beginning then called the day of for a shift that already started.

Pros

No job security for years

Cons

Clean, imtetesting work, management followed rules. Nice co workers. Very helpful. Close knit workers

Nice workplace but severely underpaid

People are great to work with. Salaries are low, good benefits, frequent understaffing, management could use improvement. Overall, if they paid appropriately and stayed on top of hiring this would be a really awesome place to work. Unfortunately, lots of turnover for ground level positions.

Stressful and aggressive work space

Work is very stressful due to the poor management. They do not care about the quality of the product. Design flaw is carried to development and the developer takes the responsibility if he identifies a design flaw during development, even he is not on design review board. The Code quality is very bad: high level nested loops are everywhere and deeply nested hashmap are widely used. Benefit are good.

Workplace that believes in investing in its employees

Siemens is a great work environment for someone looking to work for a company long term. They offer many opportunities for advancement and they pay very fairly.

Pros

Education and advancement

Cons

High stress for sales team

Great management team

Wonderful team members however no work life balance. Too much work not enough people to go around. Went through new systems implementation but resources available to support it were either too busy to help or worked non North America hours which made it a challenge.

Pros

Amazing people

Power plants engineer

I'm shift-charge engineer in beni suef power plant , Siemens company.I had training with Siemens in Germany. I worked as field operator and control room operator.

Jobs at Siemens AG

See more jobs

Workplace culture

Well managed and organized company Helping employees to get knowledge and experience, spend time and money to provide education also provides training.

Highly trained, cooperative, helpful work environment with very few exceptions

Most of the management are helpful, knowledgeable, and responsible. Colleagues are generally friendly, easy going with few exemptions. Clean, disciplined, creative and well organized environment.

Pros

Relatively good salaries, overall good work atmosphere, high tech environment, good comprehensive training.

Cons

Too much compliance with politically braindead pressures.

very stressful workplace

. Not a good place for an entry level .never had a chance to have a feedback of my job from my supervisor .however learned a lot from daily team meeting .

It was fun and open culture to work and enjoy.

It was very responsible yet comfortable work culture at Siemens Canada Ltd. There was no bossing around. Easy flexible work schedule. Expected to take job with responsibility. Nice people and easy atmosphere. Liked working for Siemens.

Pros

Easy flexible hrs

Cons

No time to call it day. I could do it as I finish my job.

rien de particulier

Un emploi qui te permet de voir ta carrière avancer.

I enjoyed my time at Siemens AG. Ups and downs of course but overall a good experience and great co-workers. We didn't realize what we had until we left. Would recommend working for them and I would work for them again.

A calm organized workplace.

It was good for a starter job. Make sure to try new things, as they provide a good opportunity to branch out. They are good about break times and understand work and fun can be balanced.

Productive and Fun place to work

Great place to work. Excellent work culture. You are encouraged to be creative while being productive. Great support system in place. I enjoyed working there and recommend to others

Too many insecure managers

Too many insecure managers and will lie to make them succeed. New to bring different managers into the organization after many years of bulling employees. If you dont kiss butt you will be terminated.

Great

Excellent @mattyfockinlee:https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/sports/drunk-ski-jump-over-a-crowd-of-spectators-leads-to-criminal-investigation-after-2-injured.amp

Left wanting in terms of cleanliness at driver facilities

As a class one driver, on the road for 10 days at a time, I found it disappointing the truck was not outfitted with a fridge. Driver facilities at all terminals from Winnipeg to Vancouver were old and had gotten to that point where they just don't look clean anymore I would call dispatch at 8:00am and not be dispatched until hours later far too many times. Not enough work maybe?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens AG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4K