Siemens AG logo
Happiness score is 77 out of 100Above average

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Apprentice Electrician

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,417 reviews

productive, learnful

8 hour day,lots of stairs. conduit bending wire pulling, wiring devicesmanagement was good, so0metimes hard to get ahold ofculture was average constriction

Good company

When I worked at RGH it was a great place to get started. However it has changed a lot since then. Cam is running the show now and I'm sure he is still a great guy to work with.

Pros

Great learning

Cons

Small company

A very good work atmosphere.

I learned about H-VAC controls when I was working for Siemens. The project that I worked on was at the Alberta children's hospital. I also did work down town Calgary.

Productive friendly enviroment

Great place to work a lot of the guys were really close, the work was repetative just a lot of conduit bending but the bosses were great and easy to talk to. Best part of the job was easily that it didnt feel like work half the time and the end of the day would come by quickly with a bunch of things compeleted. Only downside is its hard to advance seeing as youre on contract and i would want something more permenant.

Pros

Lunch near a food court, early start and off time so missed traffic.

Cons

hard to advance.

Very good as an electrician... wouldn't want to work in the office.

Great place to work with great pay and benefits... Management does all they can but lack of staff seams to make it hard for them to respond quickly to men in the field with answers.

Pros

Great pay through union

Cons

Office/management very unorganized

Very fun place to work with great people.

I liked working for Siemens, i am only wanting to leave and look for new work because i feel i need to learn more electrical at my level of apprenticeship. The management on the other hand was very poor, in regards to having material on site when needed and job explanation and management. A typical day at work would be to just show up on time and you would be told then what you where going to do.. if there was anything. My first year there i did allot of bending pipe and pulling wire, along with terminations. Nothing was ever hard about the job besides baring the heat at the bow some days. The most enjoyable part of the day would just be working with great co-workers. only real negative thing is the teaching of things was poor.

Pros

great co workers, lots of pipe bending.

Cons

poor management, lack of work.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Siemens AG?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens AG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4K