Siemens AG logo
Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews in Concord, ON

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,420 reviews

A good fun work environment that is directly related to building employees moral thus encouraging employees to work efficiently. Great supportive management team.

A clean and organized work environment

A Productive and fast paced environment. There is a table tennis tournament from time to time. There are also monthly meetings with free lunch. There are very good benefit package as well.

Pros

monthly meeting with free lunch

Cons

some weekend work is required!

Fun to work, progressive.

Great place to work. One can progress by doing great work, good teams to work with. Work and Life is well balanced. Great benefit and bonus package for eligible employees.

Good working place

Working in this company is a very good experience.Good management.Traning provided. Co-worker are very helpful. They maintain good work quality and pay is reasonable

Excellent Environment nice co-workers

Excellent Environment nice co-workers, Flexible time interms in day off's, Not Stressful job, you earn with learning everyday. They will listen to your issue or thoughts.

Productive, well professional & growth is good

- Well organized & productive company for professional learning & grow. - Work/life balance is perfect. - Management is excellent. - Eco friendly workplace.

A clean and safe work environment with private rooms for table tennis

A wonderful place to work. They usually have a monthly meeting for all employees to celebrate birthdays for the month. They also have a separate room for table tennis and there is an annual table tennis tournament.

Pros

Monthly team lunch for each department

Cons

Wonerful place to work

Work life balance maximum

I usually work as an R&D and writing code for testcases for network related protocols. Also review manual test cases and automate them in java. Active scrum master as well in the team.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Poor Management

They Fire you whenever they want ...... I was employed for period of time and than suddenly they called me and said we dont require you. They will only hire you as a temporary Employee and kick you off when their work is done.

Pros

Minimum wage

Excellent learning opportunities

EMS transfers and NPI validations are done on a regular basis Very rich culture and lots of learning opportunities. In my last one year at Siemens, I have learned a lot about validations. This organization was acquired by Siemens in 2012. Salary structure is not Siemens typical

Pros

Very strong culture

Cons

Not too many career growth opportunities

Jobs at Siemens AG

in Concord, ON
See more jobs

stress working environment

management don't care about workers.always gave extreme pressure, minimum wage, hard and stressful working environment, and often fire people

Productive ,energetic and hard worker.

Typical work day I prefer to work in a happy and friendly environment this will motivate me more and will increase my productivity. I like my management to give me freedom and let me work independently. I have more than a decade experience in my job and I have been working with many employers in different industries and learned a lot from each of them. Being positive ,hard worker , quick learner, team worker, and so many other good qualities were are the result of my several years experiences in accounting. I am studying toward my CGA as part time student and I am hoping to complete my designation in near future. Hardest part of job is month end closing which needs to work more hours and to be able to handle your street to meet the deadline.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens AG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4K