Siemens AG
Siemens AG Employee Review

Technical Application Specialist

20 June 2013
People very supportive and patient, worked either in home office or visited sites that I was responsible for. Also did set up of new Analyzers and help teach customers how to operate after initial work up completed. Also helped trouble shoot when having issues with controls and reagents. Did lecture for continuing education. Tried to sell add Assays for our instrumentation.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
People and company car with gas paid for
Cons
did not like extensive driving or being away form home too long
5 May 2021
Supervisor (Current Employee) - Canada
If you have a desire to work with a company that is world wide, and they promote hiring within the Siemens family, consider even an entry position. I have been with the organization over 10 years and have been able to move through different roles as my knowledge of the business grew. If you have a good attitude, and a willingness to learn - you can go far. There are offices around the globe in a variety of business.
Pros
Drive, professionalism and positivity is rewarded
Cons
not for the timid, you have to own your own career, there is no hand holding. Sometimes good people may get overlooked due to shyness
4 May 2021
Card Assembly Operator (Former Employee) - Heron Gate, ON
Worked in the Card Packaging Area. The management plays favourites and acts like they care about your opinions but don’t it’s all lies. The team leads are useless thank god I got out of there and got a better jobb
Pros
New people
Cons
Horrible Management
27 March 2021
Business Analysts (Former Employee) - Regina, SK
This was a satellite office so I’m taking that into consideration, but I have never worked at such a hostile place during my career of 20 years in finance/program management.The culture was to pass the buck and play the blame game. If you are new you better watch your back and learn quickly because those who are too new to defend themselves will take abuse.
Pros
Pay
Cons
hostility, non-supportive, leadership lacking
  1. Technical Application Specialist