Siemens AG

Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Review

Review

I enjoy the flexibility of the family comes first dynamic. I have children, and they get sick, the play sports, and with proper notice, it usually is not a problem getting time off of work to be there for them. Also, the hours are flexible. I do notice however, as a temp worker for almost 3 years now, I find it discouraging to not know my jobs secure. Again, I have children and am raising them on my own, without knowing if my contract will ever become a permanent position.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Too many insecure managers

Too many insecure managers and will lie to make them succeed. New to bring different managers into the organization after many years of bulling employees. If you dont kiss butt you will be terminated.
Same role

Productive and fun

*Tough environment *Sales pressure is overwhelming *Not safe to speak up *Very busy work environment *Hardly any employee engagement *Location not ideal
Same location

Inexperience and lack of communication within management

Professional experience my time was during management change, the direction it was going was inexperienced, senior worker who was also lead hand controlled management and decisions were made hastly. it is a mom and pop shop with a big name on the door. The shop will do everything to make it appear profitable, but like any company if the shop doesnt make profits the big name just cuts it off. a constant threat while i was working there. Operations are small, but there rate per hour is Siemens rate without the same quality. With all the competition in motor shops in the surrounding area that charge a fraction of the rate that the Siemens shop does they were unwilling to adjust to the market and missed out on many shut down contracts.

Pros

Great opportunity to grow within a company

Cons

inexperienced management / hasty decision making without reason

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens AG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4K