Siemens AG logo
Happiness score is 77 out of 100Above average

Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Review

Productive and fun

*Tough environment *Sales pressure is overwhelming *Not safe to speak up *Very busy work environment *Hardly any employee engagement *Location not ideal

Same role

Too many insecure managers

Too many insecure managers and will lie to make them succeed. New to bring different managers into the organization after many years of bulling employees. If you dont kiss butt you will be terminated.
Same role

Review

I enjoy the flexibility of the family comes first dynamic. I have children, and they get sick, the play sports, and with proper notice, it usually is not a problem getting time off of work to be there for them. Also, the hours are flexible. I do notice however, as a temp worker for almost 3 years now, I find it discouraging to not know my jobs secure. Again, I have children and am raising them on my own, without knowing if my contract will ever become a permanent position.
Same location

Good company to work for

Massive global company whose presence in Canada has been reduced several years ago. They have moved a number of typical head office functions to other locations which limits career opportunities locally. Employees are well treated and the company does support costs associated with furthering education when job related.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens AG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4K