Siemens AG logo
Siemens AG

Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Review

Management Sucks

Worked in the Card Packaging Area. The management plays favourites and acts like they care about your opinions but don’t it’s all lies. The team leads are useless thank god I got out of there and got a better jobb

Pros

New people

Cons

Horrible Management

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Learning New skills

Siemens give me the opportunity to work as a team also to understand the importance we all have, each one of us is a key piece to creating special part.
Same role

Fast paced

Assemble and inspect parts at a pace set by supervisor. Controllable speeds set by slowest worker on the line. Clean work area daily. Management pushed for more production which could result in bad parts.

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

Repetition

room for growth

If you have a desire to work with a company that is world wide, and they promote hiring within the Siemens family, consider even an entry position. I have been with the organization over 10 years and have been able to move through different roles as my knowledge of the business grew. If you have a good attitude, and a willingness to learn - you can go far. There are offices around the globe in a variety of business.

Pros

Drive, professionalism and positivity is rewarded

Cons

not for the timid, you have to own your own career, there is no hand holding. Sometimes good people may get overlooked due to shyness

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens AG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4K