Siemens AG logo
Happiness score is 77 out of 100Above average

Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Review

Hostile Work Environment

This was a satellite office so I’m taking that into consideration, but I have never worked at such a hostile place during my career of 20 years in finance/program management.The culture was to pass the buck and play the blame game. If you are new you better watch your back and learn quickly because those who are too new to defend themselves will take abuse.

Pros

Pay

Cons

hostility, non-supportive, leadership lacking

1.0Job security/advancement

Same location

they do not keep to their promises

boring and frustrating, and hard to get ahold of HR. The corporation does not seem to value employees. It seems that we are all expendable. The hardest part of the job is likeing the job.

Pros

dental

Cons

not stimulating

room for growth

If you have a desire to work with a company that is world wide, and they promote hiring within the Siemens family, consider even an entry position. I have been with the organization over 10 years and have been able to move through different roles as my knowledge of the business grew. If you have a good attitude, and a willingness to learn - you can go far. There are offices around the globe in a variety of business.

Pros

Drive, professionalism and positivity is rewarded

Cons

not for the timid, you have to own your own career, there is no hand holding. Sometimes good people may get overlooked due to shyness

Management Sucks

Worked in the Card Packaging Area. The management plays favourites and acts like they care about your opinions but don’t it’s all lies. The team leads are useless thank god I got out of there and got a better jobb

Pros

New people

Cons

Horrible Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens AG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4K