Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews

People are great to work with. Salaries are low, good benefits, frequent understaffing, management could use improvement. Overall, if they paid appropriately and stayed on top of hiring this would be a really awesome place to work. Unfortunately, lots of turnover for ground level positions.
Work is very stressful due to the poor management. They do not care about the quality of the product. Design flaw is carried to development and the developer takes the responsibility if he identifies a design flaw during development, even he is not on design review board. The Code quality is very bad: high level nested loops are everywhere and deeply nested hashmap are widely used. Benefit are good.
Siemens is a great work environment for someone looking to work for a company long term. They offer many opportunities for advancement and they pay very fairly.
Pros
Education and advancement
Cons
High stress for sales team
Wonderful team members however no work life balance. Too much work not enough people to go around. Went through new systems implementation but resources available to support it were either too busy to help or worked non North America hours which made it a challenge.
Pros
Amazing people
Cons
I'm shift-charge engineer in beni suef power plant , Siemens company.I had training with Siemens in Germany. I worked as field operator and control room operator.
Well managed and organized company Helping employees to get knowledge and experience, spend time and money to provide education also provides training.
Most of the management are helpful, knowledgeable, and responsible. Colleagues are generally friendly, easy going with few exemptions. Clean, disciplined, creative and well organized environment.
Pros
Relatively good salaries, overall good work atmosphere, high tech environment, good comprehensive training.
Cons
Too much compliance with politically braindead pressures.
. Not a good place for an entry level .never had a chance to have a feedback of my job from my supervisor .however learned a lot from daily team meeting .
It was very responsible yet comfortable work culture at Siemens Canada Ltd. There was no bossing around. Easy flexible work schedule. Expected to take job with responsibility. Nice people and easy atmosphere. Liked working for Siemens.
Pros
Easy flexible hrs
Cons
No time to call it day. I could do it as I finish my job.
Un emploi qui te permet de voir ta carrière avancer.
I enjoyed my time at Siemens AG. Ups and downs of course but overall a good experience and great co-workers. We didn't realize what we had until we left. Would recommend working for them and I would work for them again.
It was good for a starter job. Make sure to try new things, as they provide a good opportunity to branch out. They are good about break times and understand work and fun can be balanced.
Great place to work. Excellent work culture. You are encouraged to be creative while being productive. Great support system in place. I enjoyed working there and recommend to others
Too many insecure managers and will lie to make them succeed. New to bring different managers into the organization after many years of bulling employees. If you dont kiss butt you will be terminated.
Excellent @mattyfockinlee:https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/sports/drunk-ski-jump-over-a-crowd-of-spectators-leads-to-criminal-investigation-after-2-injured.amp
As a class one driver, on the road for 10 days at a time, I found it disappointing the truck was not outfitted with a fridge. Driver facilities at all terminals from Winnipeg to Vancouver were old and had gotten to that point where they just don't look clean anymore I would call dispatch at 8:00am and not be dispatched until hours later far too many times. Not enough work maybe?
Great team of ppl. Working from Home options available for employees. Benefits are really good. Lots of Social activities are available and are usually on a monthly basis.
Temporary placement with a Agency, started in shipping but had a chance to work in many departments really enjoyed my time at Siemens and still have remained closed with some of the team after leaving.
I worked at rugged com division of Siemens now It was pretty innovative company at the time But I am hearing dominant Siemens culture sets in and innovative edge of the company at that location is loosing its steem
A good fun work environment that is directly related to building employees moral thus encouraging employees to work efficiently. Great supportive management team.
A Productive and fast paced environment. There is a table tennis tournament from time to time. There are also monthly meetings with free lunch. There are very good benefit package as well.
Pros
monthly meeting with free lunch
Cons
some weekend work is required!
  1. Employee reviews