Siemens AG Employee Reviews

Found 271 reviews matching the search See all 6,768 reviews
Technical support over the phone
Technical Support Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 November 2018
I was leading the Korean speaking team and over all the job was quite enjoyable and it was very comfortable with the days passing. It was a good position and worked out OK.
Good work environment , great people.
Wind Turbine Technician (Current Employee) –  Cayuga, ON31 October 2018
Troubleshoot and repair faulted components. learned about hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical components.

Management is pretty equal to employers when it comes to decision making, they sit the technicians down and have conversations on how to attack planned maintenance.
Depends on who you know
Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON30 October 2018
Unfair treatment, depends on who you know.
If your a casual, don’t expect to be hired for years, again it depends on who you know.
High output expected but not enough staff or tools to do the job.
Pros
Monies not bad, most of the people on the manufacturing floor are good people, some overtime not a lot.
Cons
Poor planning poor management
fun, productive workspace
2 year electrician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 October 2018
I was doing low voltage controls with siemens. It was an experience I would like to get back into. low voltage controls is now my favorite electrical job. they have much room for job expansion with siemens.
Poor Management
Engineering (Current Employee) –  Concord, ON11 October 2018
They Fire you whenever they want ......
I was employed for period of time and than suddenly they called me and said we dont require you.
They will only hire you as a temporary Employee and kick you off when their work is done.
Pros
Minimum wage
Entreprise à être choisi
Opérateur de presse plieuse (Former Employee) –  Drummondville, QC24 September 2018
Bonne entreprise pour apprendre les presse-plieuse. Mauvaise gestion interpersonnelle
Why did I leave?
Technical Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston21 September 2018
Let me make this clear upfront: Siemens like any other company goes through good times and bad times. It is a 100+ year old company and has made wrong decisions (like buying Dresser Rand right before when oil prices tanked), however, it treats its employees really well. I worked with Siemens for more than 7+ years and had the best experience of my career (both from learning perspective and the treatment given by my employer). I will highly recommend anyone to work for Siemens.
Cons
Less nimble since it a giant company
Healthy environment to work
Engineering (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 September 2018
The people in the company are very friendly and helpful. They try to help if you are stuck in any doubt and you will definitely find an answer from somewhere in company
Toxic environment.
Engineering (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON7 September 2018
Toxic environment. Very cliquish. No room to advance unless you become a favorite of senior management. Some staff (peers) are good people but are unhappy. Poor management and unorganized. Senior management talks behind your back to not only other senior management but also your peers. Very unprofessional. Watch your back and learn to “kiss up” to the right people. Becoming friends with anyone senior management doesn’t like will make you a target. Was overall a very negative and disheartening experience.
Siemens Canada
Canada HR Demand Manager - Project Manager/BA (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON7 September 2018
Typical Day at work is priority of many tasks. Work hard but not always rewarding but education opportunities are good. Project control and resource allocation to get projects done on time is stressful and sometimes unreasonable.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Long Hours
Good benefits and career roadmap
Services implementation Delivery Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 August 2018
Large company with technology and industry specific routes to take. If you are focused and have a career in mind. With your hard work you can grow with this company.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Secure job with excellent training
Technology Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON23 August 2018
Great company to work for. The hiring process was a little long and getting started seemed a little unorganized, but I had the best bosses ever! The job role itself was a little dry, but my team was so good that I didn't mind.
Pros
Management, cafeteria
Cons
Repetitive
Great Experience
Commercial Business Administrator (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB23 August 2018
A busy environment in the industry. I was able to learn SAP system, along various other computerize tools. The hardest part is that my manager was based in the head office in Ontario.
worst place I have ever worked
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 August 2018
The culture and internal processes are super unproductive and it is any wonder they produce anything in the PLM group. The management structure is over bloated and everyone is more worried about covering their posterior than actually getting anything done.
Pros
health benefits, wages
Cons
everything else
horrible experience
Project Execution Technician (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON1 August 2018
worked there for quite awhile

never sent me for training, then got upset with me when i couldnt perform

always out of town. lost fiance as a result
great place to work
Purchasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 July 2018
this was the best Company to work for and I wish I still worked for them, Great people and even better management, everyday was different and challenging
Pros
everything
Cons
wish I still worked there
structure apprentissage
Project manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 July 2018
beaucoup de possibilites, des outils structures et disponibles, et un coaching de developpement réels
good
Injection Molding Technician (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON23 July 2018
great worked there for awhile until it closed learned a lot worked for years worked different shifts on different things this part of this sucks and I don't want to do it
A good workplace
Strategic Pricing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON17 July 2018
It is a good place to work. They promote work-life balance and give the opportunity to work from home to their employees. Siemens is also involved in a lot of charity work and initiatives to support the community, which is very positive.
Pros
Strong support of charitable causes (Cystic Fibrosis, Food Drives)
Cons
Long hours, low pay
Sales Manager, Electrical Products (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 June 2018
Great global company to work for.
Always innovative and technologically advanced.
Great culture and rewarding place to work.
Always up-to-date technology and very competitive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens AG. Our community is ready to answer.

52.7K