Siemens AG Employee Reviews

Found 302 reviews matching the search See all 8,330 reviews
Great team and flexible hours
System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 March 2019
Great environment, people are nice and are ready to assist you whenever you want, what i like the most is that everyday is different and you won't stop learning.
Good environment
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS INTERN (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON5 March 2019
I've been working here for almost a year and enjoy working with my team thoroughly. The management allows flex hours and is a very understanding group of people.
Good company
MCC Order Management Specialist (Program Manager) (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON2 March 2019
Good company in terms of process.
Work enviroment is nice and friendly.
Flexible working hours is a great benift.
Lot of events arranged for enployees
Work life balance maximum
Network Test Software Developer in R&D (Current Employee) –  Concord, ON5 February 2019
I usually work as an R&D and writing code for testcases for network related protocols. Also review manual test cases and automate them in java. Active scrum master as well in the team.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Logistic
Logistic administrator (Current Employee) –  Drummondville, QC3 February 2019
For me go to work it's a pleasure since I worked at Siemens. It's such a nice enterprise .Everyday I learn something new to improve my professional performance and my logistics skills. The people who I work are very professional and work as team.
Pros
The support of my workmates.
I enjoyed this company
High Frequency Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON16 January 2019
I was treated fairly and work as an intern at one of their locations. My immediate supervisor and manager were very nice and helpful. I would work for them again. I can not speak for all locations but the one I worked at was great
Good company culture
Electrical Designer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON10 January 2019
Big company, a lot to learn. many opportunities inside. cutting positions, less stable now. nice working environment, multi-culture, recommend to work
Produktiver Arbeitsort
Applications Engineer (Former Employee) –  London, Ontario, Canada5 January 2019
Ein sehr gute Arneitsplatz
Entwicklungszentrum für Gleichstrommotoren in NA
Viele Möglichkeiten zur beruflichen Weiterentwicklung
Sehr gute Arbeitskultur
Pros
Faire Behandlung, gute Vorteile
Cons
Keine
No Job Security
FIELD SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  British Columbia30 December 2018
Once they have decided you are no longer needed, you are gone. I was reorganized out of my former job there. In field service, there is no path for advancement. They keep you in your place until you are no longer needed. The only real bright spot is the money is very good while you are employed.
Pros
very independent, travel, company car
Cons
long hours, solitude
Interesting work and good teamwork.
Principal Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, Canada13 December 2018
An enjoyable place to work, friendly atmosphere. Good teamwork. The management were enthusiastic.
Having the manufacturing facility adjacent to the office was a great advantage, I learned a lot.

Want to know more about Siemens AG?

Ask a question
Productive, experienced and international
Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manitoba9 December 2018
Siemens AG hires internationally thus communication becomes vital to working within a work group that speaks multiple languages, has several difficult cultures and has one common goal - job completion. Management lead by example and work closely to complete job tasks. Technology is very important and continued education is expected to keep on top of industry standards and advancements. Overall, great to work with and gain experience from.
Pros
Exposure to different languages and work processes.
Cons
Payroll needs improvement and better explanations for new hire processes.
Global Company
Network Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 December 2018
Great Company, global company. Lot of options. worldwide known company. Work with every industry in the world. Siemens work from the call center industry to devolve the contrary.
Overall it is a very good company
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Senior Software Engineer7 December 2018
PWC Company is one of Big Four. Work culture is very good.
Learning different skills for different project requirement which makes me competent in outer world.

It is a great IT company to work with.
Worst work culture and product is ancient
QA Tester (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON17 November 2018
I don't know if this is Siemens's fault or not but they have acquired a company called "Medicalis" and the entire review points towards Medicalis only. I have never seen a worst work culture anywhere till now. There is heaps of micromanagement. The co-op employees behave very inappropriately and disrespectfully with other senior employees and it is tolerated for no good reason. Manager has no foresight and barely manages to stay in the job. Critical bugs found in the product are disregarded easily. This makes the job of a QA easily replaceable and provides no satisfaction to the employee. Fresh initiatives from the employees are discouraged by firing those employees straight away.
Pros
Cons
Management is embarrassingly backward and does not recognize true talent, They need "yes" persons thats all
a typical day as a Safety Specialist
Quality Assurance Security and HSE Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 November 2018
Most days were spent training employees, managing the HSE and QA and Security portfolios, meeting with the CEO and upper management to ensure they were up to speed with the HSE Management Systems, Managed OIS and RTW , and all WCB files and also was the contact for all contractor management internally and externally;
Pros
Management and Varied Day
Cons
job security
Technical support over the phone
Technical Support Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 November 2018
I was leading the Korean speaking team and over all the job was quite enjoyable and it was very comfortable with the days passing. It was a good position and worked out OK.
Good work environment , great people.
Wind Turbine Technician (Current Employee) –  Cayuga, ON31 October 2018
Troubleshoot and repair faulted components. learned about hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical components.

Management is pretty equal to employers when it comes to decision making, they sit the technicians down and have conversations on how to attack planned maintenance.
Depends on who you know
Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON30 October 2018
Unfair treatment, depends on who you know.
If your a casual, don’t expect to be hired for years, again it depends on who you know.
High output expected but not enough staff or tools to do the job.
Pros
Monies not bad, most of the people on the manufacturing floor are good people, some overtime not a lot.
Cons
Poor planning poor management
Small company with bad management
Production technician (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON29 October 2018
I would not recommend anybody to work there.
The work atmosphere is negative most of the time.
The management needs to be changed for the
company gets better.
Pros
Salary is good
Cons
Bad Management
fun, productive workspace
2 year electrician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 October 2018
I was doing low voltage controls with siemens. It was an experience I would like to get back into. low voltage controls is now my favorite electrical job. they have much room for job expansion with siemens.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens AG. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K