Siemens AG
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Siemens AG Employee Reviews

Canada359 reviews
It was very responsible yet comfortable work culture at Siemens Canada Ltd. There was no bossing around. Easy flexible work schedule. Expected to take job with responsibility.
Nice people and easy atmosphere.

Liked working for Siemens.
Pros
Easy flexible hrs
Cons
No time to call it day. I could do it as I finish my job.
. Not a good place for an entry level
.never had a chance to have a feedback of my job from my supervisor

.however learned a lot from daily team meeting

Un emploi qui te permet de voir ta carrière avancer.
I enjoyed my time at Siemens AG. Ups and downs of course but overall a good experience and great co-workers. We didn't realize what we had until we left. Would recommend working for them and I would work for them again.
It was good for a starter job. Make sure to try new things, as they provide a good opportunity to branch out. They are good about break times and understand work and fun can be balanced.
Great place to work. Excellent work culture. You are encouraged to be creative while being productive. Great support system in place. I enjoyed working there and recommend to others
Too many insecure managers and will lie to make them succeed. New to bring different managers into the organization after many years of bulling employees. If you dont kiss butt you will be terminated.
Excellent @mattyfockinlee:https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/sports/drunk-ski-jump-over-a-crowd-of-spectators-leads-to-criminal-investigation-after-2-injured.amp
As a class one driver, on the road for 10 days at a time, I found it disappointing the truck was not outfitted with a fridge. Driver facilities at all terminals from Winnipeg to Vancouver were old and had gotten to that point where they just don't look clean anymore I would call dispatch at 8:00am and not be dispatched until hours later far too many times. Not enough work maybe?
Great team of ppl. Working from Home options available for employees. Benefits are really good. Lots of Social activities are available and are usually on a monthly basis.
Temporary placement with a Agency, started in shipping but had a chance to work in many departments really enjoyed my time at Siemens and still have remained closed with some of the team after leaving.
I worked at rugged com division of Siemens now
It was pretty innovative company at the time

But I am hearing dominant Siemens culture sets in and innovative edge of the company at that location is loosing its steem
A good fun work environment that is directly related to building employees moral thus encouraging employees to work efficiently.
Great supportive management team.
A Productive and fast paced environment. There is a table tennis tournament from time to time. There are also monthly meetings with free lunch. There are very good benefit package as well.
Pros
monthly meeting with free lunch
Cons
some weekend work is required!
a different perspective, I was spending most of my time on-site, but generally well managed, with a lot of opportunities thought internal training and courses. Friendly environment, with a high work ethic. Some office activities for employees and families.
Strict deadlines and understaffed in some of the areas.
Great place to work.
One can progress by doing great work, good teams to work with.

Work and Life is well balanced.

Great benefit and bonus package for eligible employees.
Siloed company that talks a lot about "team work" and cross selling but in reality it's "everyone for themselves". They fear losing what small loyal customer base they still have because they know their competition is constantly outbidding them on projects.

Management is too busy trying to make their budget and fill out endless reports to actually mentor, guide or collaborate on one's individual growth and success.

Like most large, established companies, the fast changing technological landscape is difficult for them to integrate and implement. Agility and patients to grow and develop new technologies is not one of their strong suits.
Massive global company whose presence in Canada has been reduced several years ago. They have moved a number of typical head office functions to other locations which limits career opportunities locally.
Employees are well treated and the company does support costs associated with furthering education when job related.
You had to be on point each day. Quality was crucial for Siemens to be successful. attendance was important as well. overall i enjoyed my job. swing shift was very difficult with children and a husband who also worked full time
Amazing place to work, everyone is friendly and always willing and ready to lend a hand to assist you. Lots of great persons with effective reasoning skills.
Solid management when I was there and in my unit. My hi score does not apply to all units and may no longer apply due to personnel changes. Excellent products, training and reputation. Talented people throughout.