SIEC Education Employee Reviews

Very nice
Sr. Administrator & Business Development (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, Chandigarh22 April 2018
Good experience with them moreover good immigration consultancy in India. Got a good experience, supportive faculties. More than 36 branches in India.
Une journée de travail typique
Surveillant (Former Employee) –  Paris (75)16 March 2018
Très bonne ambiance et cohésion au sein du groupe.
productive and fun workplace
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka24 June 2016
working conditions were OK but one needed to struggle to put forth their point of view.. Targets were little but tricky but it was challenging and joyful.
Pros
bonus
Cons
unwanted work
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Sec - 17, Chandigarh22 December 2015
SIEC provides an environment for learning and updating yourself.
An environment where you need to showcase your multitasking abilities.
SIEC Education Consultancy
Education counselor (Current Employee) –  Pune, MH2 December 2015
The work at SIEC is definitely fun. A day would typically begin with assessing & planning the day ahead. Calls, walk-ins, the uncertainty of it makes it fun & breaks the monotony. As its been more of 'learning on the job', which makes one laugh when we look back and growing with the company as they recognize our efforts. Right from the top management to the staff, all are very supportive. Truly speaking we just can't keep track of the time while at work. The company has taught me a lot, to manage people, to work closely with associates in other centres, to look for the minutest details of the students visa applications to avoid rejections. The best thing about this job is I feel I've been working for SIEC for a long time rather just 6 months since I've joined the organisation.
Pros
friendly environment, self improvement
Cons
professionalism, organisational ability.
My first full time job so, I learned a lot.
Education Manager (Former Employee) –  Karachi, PSD7 October 2015
Nice place to work but lack of growth i found there. Consultancy and commitment is so strong with the clients and employees are very much satisfied there.