Si Systems

Si Systems Pay & benefits reviews

This place overworks you. You get some good bonuses every quarter, but for the amount of time and effort you put into this job, it's not worth it in the end. There's little worklife balance. Micro-management style. Good for beginners, but there's no career advancement.
They do not give raises to employees, however CFO and other management (VP's) receive special perks. They really think their stuff does not stink. Some of the managers are quite good, however they do not stick around because of a bully culture. It is really too bad that upper management treats everyone poorly.
not enough growth opportunity, lots of favouritism, not a healthy work place. male dominated, good training for beginners, compensation not at par with competitors
Probably the worst company I've worked for. All the recent positive positive reviews were posted on the same day to bring the rating up. Fake company full of fake people. The management of the company is where all the problems begin. People start leaving when you have upper management (who have worked their way up by bringing down other employees) start terminating/firing employees based on favoritism. They have unreasonable metrics every month and you're not just supposed to work longer hours on weekdays but also work through the weekend to finish them. Being unemployed is probably better than being employed here.
Pros
Great IT Training
Cons
Long hours, stressful environment, not so helpful upper management, no job security, low salary
After being with Si.Systems for over a year, I couldn’t be happier that I took this position. This role has taught me so many things and challenges me in the best of ways. The team is amazing and everyone truly wants to see you succeed. An amazing part about this job is the room for advancement. There are tons of achieveable goals to hit to increase your salary and also move into different positions.
Si Systems has a great company culture that cares for its employees! Great benefits, perfect opportunity to grow within the company, amazing training program to ensure each employee can excel!
I've been with the company for 3+ years as an Account Executive. They have clearly defined systems, processes, and metrics. If you do the work, and are willing to continuously tweak your methods and improve, improve, improve - you will be successful. I have a great amount of flexibility in how I structure my days. I care a lot, and work hard, and have been rewarded with additional training and a pipeline for advancement. The culture is my favourite part - I can walk into any office in the country and feel like I fit in. It's a culture of high performance, and it suits me just fine. Hardest part - it's sales, and it can be a grind. Higher turnover than other industries.
Pros
High performance culture, tons of coaching, opportunity.
Cons
Turnover. Wish the health benefits were better. No mat leave top up.