Showhome Furniture

Showhome Furniture Pay & benefits reviews

Canada15 reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & benefits

Fun and very positive workplace.

I really like my job at SHOWHOME. They were able to be flexible with my hours, benefits and bonuses are awesome and they really care about me as a person. I've been working for Showhome for almost 4 years. I help with all their humanitarian projects and giveaways. I have never worked with a family business that gives back as much as Showhome Furniture. I also enjoy the growth and self development opportunities I get. Because the owners are very busy I like that they do not micromanage me. They give me assignments and allow me to accomplish it as best seen and don't hover over me. I also get paid regularly and receive special bonuses. One last thing that was so cool, last year they paid for my equipment so I could start a fish growing business with no strings attached. They really want to further the success of their staff. It's really amazing.

Pros

Lots of benefits and bonuses.

Stay away

Promises the world….broken promises….Underpaid, overworked staff…..Curious as to how they can be successful…..No benefits…..Always chaotic and disorganized……Undervalues their employee but impossible expectations…….Unprofessional communication from the owners…..Constant micromanagement……High turnover rates as the company is always hiring……Staff there are so nice which is the only perk…No staff discount for anything…..

Pros

Great staff

Cons

No overtime, no benefits, impossible work life balance

Insights into Showhome Furniture

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Generous companyt

"I worked with Showhome Furniture for a few years lived the family the owners and live that they sell Canadian made furniture. I was hired to oversee charity projects. And every month I am hired to find people in need and showhome pays to help them out. It’s the most rewarding job ever".

Pros

Fun, relax, great salary

Part-time Work - great benefits and amazing management

I have been working part-time for Showhome furniture for more than 1 year now. I am blessed to work for this company virtually assisting inquiries, replying to comments in social media, posting in blogs, uploading photos, videos, etc. One of my dream job is to be able to work from home in a flexible schedule with higher salary than our regular rate here in my country. I learned a lot in working here. The management is great, the owners gives us detailed instructions on what they want to accomplish and give us follow-up if needed. The workplace culture is great too because they care about the overall well-being of their employees. The hardest part of the job is to think of other ways in order to increase social media presence especially when the conventional and most common ways do not apply. Nevertheles, the most enjoyable part of the job is to be able to work in the comfort of our home in a flexible time.

Pros

Work remotely, easy instructions, good salary for part-timers

fun place to work..amazing staff

-typical day at work would be replying to emails about product or customer complaints -answering main phone lines -dealing with all customer complaints and inquiries -managing a staff of 10-15 on a daily basis -creating and sending customer Purchase orders to vendors -receiving shipments of product -assisting in sales when needed My co-workers are like family to me, we work together as a team, it is the first drama free job I have held. The hardest part of my job is keeping my work mind at work when I go home. It consumes me at times The most enjoyable part of my job is the atmosphere, everyone works together and rarely needs supervision.

Pros

Being able to work my own hours

Cons

no benefits

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Showhome Furniture?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Showhome Furniture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement